X.E 3.0.6 Issues

thanks everyone I have a new XE code which I have given to my provider - just waiting on him replying.
I hope you have it now working just found your thread as I had the exact same issue as you have explained. EPG and bouquets updating but no picture, I went through everything I could think off wiping my E2 box upgrading to the latest software etc. Got a new code from provider to no avail. Issue I have was the odd time it did work. What I have now found is that if you run a VPN it seemed to work, Xe vpn has got a few options to try one. Hope this helps if you never got a solution.

hi Rodmac

thanks for getting back to me. I managed to get it fixed at the time but I think you are right. I need to get a VPN really soon because a lot of channels do not work.
cheers

That's probably because either your isp is blocking or your provider is been blocked when football is on its been well documented on the forum.

The football always seems to work for me. Its usually USA and Canadian channels that are very erratic. Sports works nearly all the time which is good though.

Most providers put the usa and other world channels onto ondemand so usually takes a little longer to load and not set as live tv

Back