X solo mini bricked

Barbs

Hi thnk solomini bricked it was rebooting last night when we got a power cut now just getting black screen can anyone help

Is it a genuine box or a cloned box as you cannot put a genuine image on a cloned box

hi thanks for help ive got an app on my ipad called FING wich lets you know devices on my network ie there ip address like pc ipad but this box isn't showing up on it :( so I think its bricked

It wont get an IP address if its not booted up. What is actually happening? Does anything appear on the screen? Any status LED's on the box? Is it a clone? As the website above is for clone software.

Won't boot up ,just get a black screen ,the Internet lights don't light up there really dim,I get nothing on the screen the only LED LIGHT IS ON THE FRONT BOX AND ITS A Xsolo mini box vu+solo IMAGE OPENPLI4

Hi, but is it clone? Does it have a sticker linking above website? Do you have a different power supply to try, power cut could have blown out the psu.

No it's not a clone ,yes it has sticker on it LINK DELETED I HAVE A DIFFERENT PLUG FOR OTHER BOX I HAVE

Last edited by a moderator:
its not a clone box ,its gen got it from L###s##t

I think you may have a clone. The x series are clones of the vu series I believe.

Of I've read your post right (as in the seller you bought from) I bought what I thought was a genuine box (An X Duo) from the same seller, only to find out it was a clone. It also bricked itself. Same scenario, nothing but a red LED on the front. A £250+ lesson learned.

Hi emailed supplier of box he said it's not a clone help please

Why can the supplier not help?

I know my x duo was a clone. Supplier wasn't interested when it bricked itself. There was no fix for it besides replacing a certain capacitor, which means removing it and soldering a new one. And that wasn't a guaranteed fix either.

No flashing worked. Nothing I tried worked. It's a known issue with clones. And sadly the x series are clones.

hi right managed to get a pic on screen but no free view channels and remote don't work on it any suggestions

Back