XE Catchup pause/fast forward/rewind

worrabs

Hi

Is there a way to pause/fast forward/rewind when watching catchup on XE Catchup? I'm using this on my Zgemma H.2S.

Thanks

Sure!

To pause/release pause press help then scroll down the page until you find pause. To fast forward or rewind hold down the righthand arrow until the seek bar pops up and then use the left and right arrows to seek to your desired point and press ok.

HELP KEY NOT WORKING? If you don’t see the help menu then you can map the help key to a button of your choice by using hotkey setup. Go to menu | setup | usage & GUI | hotkey setup press button you want to map then open section called infobar and select show help then press ok and green to save.

BOX CRASHING WHEN USING CATCH-UP FAST FORWARD/REWIND? If your box crashes/blue screens then you either just need to change the skin in use or do the following:

Download this file http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/4urQ0hWc/file.html and FTP it to either of the two below locations (or both depending on what skin your using) For an example of FTP please see the installation of XC plugin below.

/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/NAMEOFTHESKINYOUAREUSING/SelectBars/

/usr/share/enigma2/NAMEOFTHESKINYOUAREUSING/SelectBars/

Sure!

To pause/release pause press help then scroll down the page until you find pause. To fast forward or rewind hold down the righthand arrow until the seek bar pops up and then use the left and right arrows to seek to your desired point and press ok.

HELP KEY NOT WORKING? If you don’t see the help menu then you can map the help key to a button of your choice by using hotkey setup. Go to menu | setup | usage & GUI | hotkey setup press button you want to map then open section called infobar and select show help then press ok and green to save.

BOX CRASHING WHEN USING CATCH-UP FAST FORWARD/REWIND? If your box crashes/blue screens then you either just need to change the skin in use or do the following:

Download this file http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/4urQ0hWc/file.html and FTP it to either of the two below locations (or both depending on what skin your using) For an example of FTP please see the installation of XC plugin below.

Thanks mate. This helped my box from crashing! Cheers

Sure!

Hi can you tell me how to download the file as when I click on it I keep getting sent to websites to download all kinds of stuff thanks

I now see its dead all right thanks, I`m looking for the fix that stops the zgemma from crashing when I try to use the seekbar in XE catchup & when playing vod

Hi can you tell me how to download the file as when I click on it I keep getting sent to websites to download all kinds of stuff thanks
The link is working, Just click on download now button then an advertising page pops up so shut that page and you will see at the bottom, open/save.

Followed your instructions but after I close the pop up there is no save to at the bottom, cheers though

Whenever I pause a programe on catchup / vod and play it begins 15 seconds before I paused it. Any idea how to sort this?

Hi lads. In regards to getting the seek bar to work, I've downloaded the progress.png file and FTP it over to/selectbars but still no joy? It no longer crashes but it doesn't bring anything up on the screen? Any idea? Running openatv 6.2 slyq skin

Back