Xtream blocked by sly?

It's not a provider problem (I'm 100%certain), uninstall via putty.
Install via FileZilla, making sure your using the IPK file you got off your provider. Make sure broadband shield is off and revalidate

It's not a provider problem (I'm 100%certain), uninstall via putty.
Install via FileZilla, making sure your using the IPK file you got off your provider. Make sure broadband shield is off and revalidate

Thanks will do. Will post my results later on.

Didnt work am afraid. Sly shield was off already. Installed the plugin via local extensions and putty. Same result?

Hi, Guys my open box used via Sly has also gone off ive tried everything - rebooting resetting my LMB but still no joy - Any Help guys would be great ?

Regards Andy

Didnt work am afraid. Sly shield was off already. Installed the plugin via local extensions and putty. Same result?
Have you activated it your self with m3u file or sent provider your id like I said in an earlier post some providers have been updating dns servers I had the same problem thought it was my Internet provider turned out my supplier was doing something on the server

Have you activated it your self with m3u file or sent provider your id like I said in an earlier post some providers have been updating dns servers I had t
Hi, Guys my open box used via Sly has also gone off ive tried everything - rebooting resetting my LMB but still no joy - Any Help guys would be great ?

Regards Andy
Are on about iptv or sly it's self if your on about Sly it's self everyone's sly gone off only certain channels left if it's iptv on openbox then havnt got a clue never used it on openbox only sly on it

Have you activated it your self with m3u file or sent provider your id like I said in an earlier post some providers have been updating dns servers I had the same problem thought it was my Internet provider turned out my supplier was doing something on the server

Yes activated via mac on portal. Showing enabled however device showing offline. How long did u have to wait for dns issue to resolve? Surely there must be an easy way to diagnose issues like pinging a particular server IP or port?

Yes activated via mac on portal. Showing enabled however device showing offline. How long did u have to wait for dns issue to resolve? Surely there must be an easy way to diagnose issues like pinging a particular server IP or port?
My supplier did it in about 24 hours tbh but it could be something to do with Sly on your h2s can you load portal and the iptv pre installed on box and watch something off there if your box came with it installed cause if it's a sly problem that would be blocked aswell I think

My issue is now resolved. The provider said it was due to ip address that kept changing and the account had ip lock.

IP lock removed from sub and working fine now.

Might come in handy for others who have similar issue.

You need to contact your test provider and get them to reset or remove your Mac id so your box is open for your next test/provider

Rather than xtream tv have you tried xtream editor?

The same thingb works with xc

Install xtream editor over ipk

I can send a trial if you want to see

I stall it aend code
I add here
It auto dowbloads bouquets and iptv works from epg as sly used to

My issue is now resolved. The provider said it was due to ip address that kept changing and the account had ip lock.

IP lock removed from sub and working fine now.

Might come in handy for others who have similar issue.

Good point, $ly do not give fixed ip's, that would definatly explain the problem.

I think you need to be careful taking your box off one network and putting it on another due to differing IP addresses this could lead to the box being blocked by your IPTV provider as showing being used on 2 IP addresses

Also using wifi and hard wired internet connections gives different MAC No's and can also look at the server end that you are trying to use one IPTV sub on 2 different boxes

Back