Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My provider updated today stating he thinks the current infrastructure in all of the XC alternatives is too weak and most are badly coded.
He suggests there will be no viable short to medium term solution for himself and most providers.
Also noted that intermittent service people are getting is down to new panels being tested but are crashing regularly.

It could be a slow process before IPTV recovers or XC's legal team could come to the rescue.

And the few working services whose registrations were still open, are now getting promoted by all of the on topic channels on Youtube and are starting to fall over due to overloading.

You couldn't make it up.

My provider updated today stating he thinks the current infrastructure in all of the XC alternatives is too weak and most are badly coded.
He suggests there will be no viable short to medium term solution for himself and most providers.
Also noted that intermittent service people are getting is down to new panels being tested but are crashing regularly.

It could be a slow process before IPTV recovers or XC's legal team could come to the rescue.
I agree. There is no quick fix and it's going to take months to sort IMO.

My supplier’s communication is very good! They’ve set an auto reply to emails which they amend daily to update us on the situation. Ping them an email, and u have your update. Might be worth some providers/resellers on here adopting the same practice.

They’ve confirmed that the new panel just hasn’t got the infrastructure to cope! They are even having problems logging in themselves to work on it.
Just seems to be a waiting game until the new panel is stable enough to cope with demand.

Zgemma H5

Been watching channels coming on , but has anyone experienced a new message appearing " the VOD is not part of your package please contact your seller "????

What's the latest news on xc as of 22/09/19 and is it true that IPTV services are going back to old software before anything went down to get back working or is IPTV gone for good and is it time to find an alternative to IPTV

Read todays posts at the very least and you will find your answer.

Zgemma H5

Been watching channels coming on , but has anyone experienced a new message appearing " the VOD is not part of your package please contact your seller "????
I'm guessing they are using the panel that most have switched to that currently doesn't allow VOD to be stored on a remote server.

Laziness on the part of the main servers and the notion that xtreme-codes was untouchable plus the added fact that, there was no alternative set in place if anything should happen which it did, all your eggs in one basket comes to mind.
XC had the monopoly on the middle user panel/program and because they had no stable competition and no "so called" direct involvement with the actually selling iptv they thought along with 800,000 servers they were bullet proof, how wrong they were.

The problem now is, how do they all come back together under the one roof i.e:- the iptv server/seller/end user and will it ever be the same?, under the one umbrella ? I have my doubts. Whoever does will run the risk of a raid happening to them just like xtreme-codes. Who funded this huge operation ? You got to think the large broadcasting companies dipped in their pitless pockets and what's more bent that Italian politicians?. I bet one or two wake up with a new Ferrari on the drive.
One question I have is, why has Kodi never such a ruthless attack ?. I mean, they operate in a very similar way as to how xtreme-codes were the are basically a middleman, a link in the chain.
Kodi have got away with it for donkeys years acting as a middleman a Portal to connect A & B with C and still do so to me theres more to xtremes closure than meets the eye.

I've never trusted iptv, never, there are too many pieces that can go wrong. It was always heading down this Avenue.
When you get kids selling subs from under the stairs you know the tsunami of sellers the corporates have to fight back.
If they attack enough the end user, Joe Bloggs (normally a Utd fan) sat at home on a Sunday scratching his nuts with his £40 eBay box and hes faced with a blank screen 5 mins before ko he'll soon give in and pay Sky's astrinomical fees. I've seen this recently happen across the cards were I live, most have ditched bent tv and gone legit, just what they are aiming for , disruption 24/7

Last edited:
Only time will tell how many providers are going to shut up shop how many end users are going to stop with using iptv as the rumour mill has it there going after sellers and end users have ip addresses of suppliers end users ect does make you wonder I seen an article done by some one called hushman and said there was going to be a major operation starting in next 3 months going from country to country but kodi has got away with a lot open source platform xc was an open source platform as well article I read about what supposed to be happening

Last edited:
I seen an article done by some one called hushman and said there was going to be a major operation starting in next 3 months going from country to country but kodi has got away with a lot open source platform xc was an open source platform as well here's article I read about what supposed to be happening

Yeah, and the very same bloke, seconds after telling you that you are doomed is then telling you to choose one of the VPN services he just conveniently happens to offer at the end of his article. How is having a VPN, AFTER the raid and just moments after he has just effectively told you that the Authorities already have your billing details going to help?. Hot rockin', well thought out advice right there.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, and the very same bloke, seconds after telling you that you are doomed is then telling you to choose one of the VPN services he just conveniently happens to offer at the end of his article. How is having a VPN, AFTER the raid and just moments after he has just effectively told you that the Authorities already have your billing details going to help?. Hot rockin', well thought out advice right there.....
Yeah, I read that article and thought it was a load of scaremongering BS to be honest, just trying to sell a VPN.

Did Hushman mention anything prior to the mass raids on XC ?, it's all speculation.
Similar to CS, those at the top keep things tight to thier chest and the first to know is the end user.
Iptv will never go away, their job is to cause as much disruption and mayhem as they can so it's on off as much as possible. Abit like heroin, don't hit the buyer & seller, burn the poppy fields instead.
As I said, it's not about bringing it to and end, it's all about disruption. Once the end user see's that its on/off like a blue harse fly and basically useless then they will go legal if they want itv that bad.
Who's not heard this statement in the boozer:
Cant complain, I've had a good run hey!" Then sign with Sky on a 12month deal

Last edited:
Similar to CS, those at the top keep things tight to thier chest and the first to know is the end user.

Yes, and are those at the top of such involvement really going to be friends / associates of Hushman, given the entire topic, let alone leak information to him?

Last edited:
I thought there was some flaws to what he posted that's why I put on here to see what you guys wreckon

yes and that husham is talking a load of crap just watch some of his videos on youtube work it out for yourselfs what hes like i think hes on something
Seen loads of his videos to do with kodi smart IPTV ect

Not supposed to post links to outside sites but I belief to educate people and this is for anyone looking in on Hushman.
The bald guy "Solo man" on Youtube

He,s a prat and everything kodi does he thinks he,s the gods gift to it. Milking it for what he can for his own benefit from you-tube and what ever other clickbait?

Kodi is open source but they distant themselves as much as possible from anything pirated as possible, Thats why they seem to get away from the takedown/attacks/media.
But its the software that can give so much to the pirates out there that give it a bad name? Thats why they are always on a fight from all the press out there over the years.

Theres too much coin in iptv. Billions of dollars are made from it worldwide and some of the south eastern Europe and middle east outfits will have far more sinister reasons not to roll over and die just because a programs been siezed.

The main players certainly never thought out the "What if" scenario they just carried on with the "You cant catch me for a penny cup of tea" attitude till the law embarrassingly pulled their pants down in full view of the world.

If you only knew were an awful a lot of the iptv money at the top end ends up you'd never buy a sub again.

The TV hack will always be here in one shape or form simply because were ever theres large amounts of money to be made, criminality is right behind sat in its turn ups.

I have two suppliers - both have been issuing regular updates and one is up and running again (not all channels but most) which meant i got to watch the football and NFL yesterday.

Anyway, can i interest anyone in a "i survived the great IPTV crash of 2019" t shirt, mug or mouse pad?:smiley:

With the estimates of 50,000,000 end users, good luck with prosecuting that. Does anyone remember the scam about 5 or 6 years back. People got letters saying their ip addys were linked to illeagal movie streaming, & court action could be avoided if they paid a 'fine' upfront. Everyone is looking to make money out of an unfortunate situation. At the end of the day what can anyone do? if iptv comes back ,it comes back, I have working subs, missing the odd channel, but whats the guarantee they'll be there in a week?It's all out of our hands,why worry about what you can't change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back