Xtream editor no code?

never used xc plugin in my life i tried once and it did not work. xstream editor can be configured by a supplier or by a end user.

here is how i fixed it.
1. refash your box
2. re-set ypur router and turn off your isp settings
3. re-install the plugin and make sure it is the latest version.
4. you should now see the code.

iptv can be a funny thing i have done this on a zgemma box using the open atv image and it worked.

Hi i have this issue with no code there one week gone the next, followed all suggestions on this thread still no joy i have a vu solo 2 and zgemma h5 exactly the same on both any further suggestions would be appreciated

Hi i have this issue with no code there one week gone the next, followed all suggestions on this thread still no joy i have a vu solo 2 and zgemma h5 exactly the same on both any further suggestions would be appreciated
Speak to your supplier.

I know this is an old post but might help somone, i came across this post while having the same issue, i reset box, updated woosh, tried everything, i contacted xtream editor team, they told me my ip was prob blocked, after 2 days of trying everything i brought box to another house connected to there internet and it all worked fine

Guys this was happening to me also.
I started a ticket with Xtream Editor . com.
It turns out I was trying my code to many times and it blocked my IP for their server.
This only happen after I reset the config on the app using menu option on my Vu Uno and the code showed only 0 "zero".
They unblocked it and its back to normal.

Hope this Helps people without running round in circle's.

Mickyrobbo

It will be the connection between you and xtream servers so it can be your setup/internet connection or as Mickyrobbo says above you can be blocked by xtream, usually a ticket will get you unblocked or if your ip is dynamic a router reboot

Back