Xtream Source not available in EPG Importer

DIBS25

I'm having trouble setting this up on Zgemma H2s. Followed the guide, have set up Editor and have line and app code confirmed. Settings have been confirmed and loaded.

When I go in to EPG Import sources, there is no Xtream at the bottom like there should be. Any ideas why this is? I've tried several times, adding and removing extensions etc but now at a dead end.

Any help greatly appreciated!

When you update the channels in the xtream, choose to import the epg there, and it should import as soon as it's loaded the channels...

When you update the channels in the xtream, choose to import the epg there, and it should import as soon as it's loaded the channels...
I have auto import and import epg both set to enable. Loading imports over 100k events and when it changes to done I save and go to EPG Importer. Is this the correct sequence?

You shouldn't need to do anything in EPG importer...

If it imports and assigns to the channels correctly, then once it's downloaded, just open the bouquet and it should be populated...

They released a new update to the plugin yesterday, now it does not create the xtreme source in the epgimport sources. i think this is to tackle the misuse of trial accounts but i could be wrong. The way they had it before the update all you needed was the references for eachchannel and the xtreme source and you would be able to get epg all the time.

But now i reckon you will have to pay for the service or you will find everything empty after 7 days. I use it to fill the very odd channel that doesn't have epg but i am certainly not going to pay for it. 7 days trial time i will know if it stops loading the epg for those channels

Back