Youtube Premium (Price Rise)

I signed up for premium through turkey in november and got 4 months free. Even with that trial aside, the prices are much lower than what we'd pay in the uk, even if it does go slightly up. No more having to use youtube vanced lol.

How can you change from monthly to yearly, I couldn't see any option, (India), do you have to cancel then resubscribe?

Not sure I wanna do that if I can't use same card for what ever reason.

How can you change from monthly to yearly, I couldn't see any option, (India), do you have to cancel then resubscribe?

Not sure I wanna do that if I can't use same card for what ever reason.
I can't see any option to change to yearly

I remember there was when I first signed up.

I can't see any messages to me they are going to increase the monthly price anyway.
I haven’t seen any notice of an increase for India either but would definitely prefer to pay for the year if anyone knows how.

Just tried to renew through turkey with surfshark and vpn unlimited,Youtube was having none of it,same with India,ended up going with argentina for £1.70 a month and no option for 12 month sub.Anyone getting the 12 month option for turkey and what vpn are they useing?

Sorted used Nord Vpn and got the option for £12.91 for 12 month through Turkey.

Last edited:
Just tried to renew through turkey with surfshark and vpn unlimited,Youtube was having none of it,same with India,ended up going with argentina for £1.70 a month and no option for 12 month sub.Anyone getting the 12 month option for turkey and what vpn are they useing?

Sorted used Nord Vpn and got the option for £12.91 for 12 month through Turkey.

Were you paying monthly before, how did you change to yearly?

I can't actually remember how I set it up, did you have to register a new google account?

Were you paying monthly before, how did you change to yearly?

I can't actually remember how I set it up, did you have to register a new google account?
I was yearly through Turkey so when i used Nord it let me just extend for another year.
My lads was monthly through Turkey but using surfshark and vpn unlimited it would only work with Argentina and would only let you do monthly .I did his first then got hold of nord and tried that with mine and it gave me the option to extend for a year so i did why it would let me.I will let his month expire with argentina and try with the nord vpn to extend to 12 month through turkey

Now is not possible to buy youtube premium via vpn from arg india or turkey if you have visa card
Think Argentina have brought this in for some services unsure if Google pay is affected...and india have stopped the use of none indian cards on new accounts... turkey isn't affected

Yesterday signed up for the yt premium family plan free trial via the Turkey route using Surfshark shark vpn…will it renew after free trial ok as some post online are saying revolut card don’t work
Can't comment on other users but have mine setup on revolut with no issues and come out Monthly

Can't comment on other users but have mine setup on revolut with no issues and come out Monthly
I'm also paying for mine using my Starling card in Indian Rupee as I used Indian VPN to sign up. However I've had Youtube for a while now so could have been before Indian rules changed

I'm also paying for mine using my Starling card in Indian Rupee as I used Indian VPN to sign up. However I've had Youtube for a while now so could have been before Indian rules changed
Mine works with starling, monthly, but like @grog68 said, I've been doing it for a while.

I've tried to pay for Google one , with no luck though.

Back