ZGEMMA h.2s duel tuner config needed

Jimson

Hello i have a zgemma h2.s my tuner keep dropping out each time it's turned off.
When i try and do a scan it advises there is a tuner config issue. Im running wooshbuild 6.2ATv
Does anyone know what the correct config is for a duel tuner zgemma h.2s is please

Have you saved the settings try swapping the lnbs round so the 1 in tuner a goes to tuner b and the 1 in tuner b goes into tuner a

I have tried that. And also have a picture but then i turn the box off it looses the settings. I have made surr tuner b is the same as a

what do you mean 'turn the box off'?
you aren't just flicking the power switch on the socket?
You have to put it into standby, then you can power down, like a computer, you have to follow a procedure

You have asked what your tuner configs should be, the answer is that it must match what is connected to it. If you can tell us what is attached to each tuner, we will give an appropriate answer instead of guessing what it should be.

For most people, they have a dish pointed at 28.2, with a signal wire attached directly to every tuner. The tuner config would be, simple, single, 28.2. Tuners with no signal wire attached should be set to not configured/disabled to avoid issues. At a later stage use the internal loop through function if it applies to your receiver. You cannot use Sky Q LNBs with Enigma2 receivers.

Just to add to what has been said before, you must not kill the power to the receiver without shutting it down. Deep standby must be selected, not just standby. I would also recommend you set each tuner individually instead of using the "equal to" option. That option was designed for people with complicated setups.

You have asked what your tuner configs should be, the answer is that it must match what is connected to it. If you can tell us what is attached to each tuner, we will give an appropriate answer instead of guessing what it should be.

For most people, they have a dish pointed at 28.2, with a signal wire attached directly to every tuner. The tuner config would be, simple, single, 28.2. Tuners with no signal wire attached should be set to not configured/disabled to avoid issues. At a later stage use the internal loop through function if it applies to your receiver. You cannot use Sky Q LNBs with Enigma2 receivers.

Just to add to what has been said before, you must not kill the power to the receiver without shutting it down. Deep standby must be selected, not just standby. I would also recommend you set each tuner individually instead of using the "equal to" option. That option was designed for people with complicated setups.
I also cant download Autobouquets e2

Yes its a satellite, and i turn it off on to stand by, i turn it back on and the signal is gone. Your more than welcome help me via team viewer I’m not that good with computers installing files ect

Attachments

• A8DD5360-6C8F-48BD-A54B-168C1A9AFA58.jpeg
    A8DD5360-6C8F-48BD-A54B-168C1A9AFA58.jpeg
    511.1 KB · Views: 11
Surely you know what you connected to the receiver? None of us are at your house.

Well what do you normally attach tuners too? You sell them you should know that
I don't sell receivers.

If you want help, people will help you. Nobody is a mind reader, so you need to provide the details of your hardware so that the people can tell you what the software should be.

Do you have a motorised dish? How many ports on the LNB? How many ports have a signal wire attached to them? What type of LNB? Do you have a multi lnb dish? Are you using diseqc switches? Do you use a distribution switch. How many wires to receiver?

Cant help you of you don't know what is on the dish. Go take a picture of the dish and also another one showing the wires connected to your receiver.

Disable the picon options in AB 28.2

Surely you know what you connected to the receiver? None of us are at your house.

I don't sell receivers.

If you want help, people will help you. Nobody is a mind reader, so you need to provide the details of your hardware so that the people can tell you what the software should be.

Do you have a motorised dish? How many ports on the LNB? How many ports have a signal wire attached to them? What type of LNB? Do you have a multi lnb dish? Are you using diseqc switches? Do you use a distribution switch. How many wires to receiver?

Cant help you of you don't know what is on the dish. Go take a picture of the dish and also another one showing the wires connected to your receiver.

Disable the picon options in AB 28.2
It

No nobody can read minds also not everyone is not an expert at this.. its a old sky dish going into a zgemma box
Going into the correct tuners at the back. As i can record both things at once

The tuner configuration was mentioned above.
Simple, single, 28.2

Do you turn it off by the switch at the rear?
Yes thats all correct. Ive had the box running for a few years then had to replace the external hard drive.
Since then i have updated to 6.2 ATV and having problems
The box works ok then i turn it back on the front.
Not the back button.
Like i spend hours setting the box up working fine. Then the next day no signal found.
I have checked all connections
I have noiticed it automatically knocks off tuner B and i have to manually turn it back on to match the setting to tuner A

Yes thats all correct. Ive had the box running for a few years then had to replace the external hard drive.
Since then i have updated to 6.2 ATV and having problems
The box works ok then i turn it back on the front.
Not the back button.
Like i spend hours setting the box up working fine. Then the next day no signal found.
I have checked all connections
I have noiticed it automatically knocks off tuner B and i have to manually turn it back on to match the setting to tuner A
Have you mounted hdd just a thought and initialised it for settings to save to that

Also i will not let me download auto b e2 only allows me to manually scan. Is the a setting/pluggin i can download from packet management?

Back