Zgemma H.2S stuck in infinite boot and crashes repeatedly

Superflyyy

Hi All,

In a bit of tight spot and looking for help.

My Zgemma h2s already flashed with Wooshbuild V6 was beginning to show signs of problems and crashes now and then, I think due to AutoBouquets plugin crashing whenever you press the info channel on any channel and showing a blues screen with an error.

So I decided to flush using the Wooshbuild tool for online flashing. The trouble is that when the box reboots and is attempting to finish the scan, the box crashes within a few seconds displaying the said error over and over again. So the scan can't complete, the setup doesn't finish and I have no other option, I can't get into the menu, choose a different flashing method so I have an unusable box currently.

Please see this screenshot to see the error when the box crashes.

What else can I try? I have seen mentions of Jtag, but it isn't something I have attempted and I am guessing, it isn't for the inexperienced as it probably requires messing about with the EEPROM and stuff.

I am a technical and able to follow a guide/instructions. I have just bought an external USB drive caddy and inserted a 250GB HD with an external power source. I have no data to worry about and I can setup the box with my line once/if I have it reflashed. I would go for Wooshbuild V7 if possible and have it downloaded to my laptop already.

BTW, I don't see the redlight that some people mention in other threads. The box appears like it is in the process of being setup, but the damn AB plugin crashes too soon, literally within 5-7 seconds so it doesn't leave enough time to do anything.

Many thanks,

Flash the latest ATV 6.1 and when it completes, flash the Woosh basebuild again.
Hi Mate,

Update:

I flashed with ATV 6.1 and have made some progress. But not setup yet.
After flashing, the box rebooted and i could see the ATV bootup logo, the counter on the box went all the way to 100, but then all i see on my TV screen is a message saying "Mode not supported". The box's display counter is sitting at 00 and there is a green light.

I was not given a chance to change the TV display mode, tested with a Chromecast and it is displaying fine on the TV screen. How do i change this display mode setting for the TV to display correctly?

Thanks for you help

Last edited:
It looks like the box has been flashed correctly and it is setup with ATV 6.1.
I can browse OpenWebif on my laptop using the box's IP address. I can see that the channel scan has completed and I can even stream bbc1 using vlc on my laptop and watch live TV stream.
I can't, however, find a way to change the display settings on the OpenWebif settings on the box and can't see anything on the TV yet due to the display mode being incorrect.

If anyone knows a way to change this, please let me know.

Many thanks for your help so far.

Using openwebif, open up the full remote on the left hand side and press MENU.
It should now show a screenshot.
Navigate to video settings and change.

In webif look on left hand side and just above mini remote you will see an arrow to expand to full remote. Using mouse pointer then click on menu button and watch right hand window you will see menu open then navigate to setup use mouse pointer to click ok and so on

Brilliant Willo & 1999gtv. The web remote enabled me to change the display settings which was set to a resolution not supported by my TV. Once i changed this, we are back in business.

Thank you very much both for your help. Will now deal with the rest of the customizations.

In webif look on left hand side and just above mini remote you will see an arrow to expand to full remote. Using mouse pointer then click on menu button and watch right hand window you will see menu open then navigate to setup use mouse pointer to click ok and so on

Back