Zgemma h2h cccam

I'm buying another box in two weeks time I'd like to use that line with it. How can I change the format? Please excuse me as I'm really new zgemma boxes have been using openbox for along time but obviously they don't work anymore due to sly and the change or transponders.

You will just need to use the C: line in a CCcam.cfg file placed in the keys folder and enable CCcam in softcam panel.

I've done everything and it never worked, another user on here also said he had same issue with the cccam. Your welcome to try the line I purchased but for me cccam did not work.

I've done everything and it never worked, another user on here also said he had same issue with the cccam. Your welcome to try the line I purchased but for me cccam did not work.

Yeah I can do that for you - just inbox me but may not have chance to take a look until tomorrow.

I don't but I'm out now but I will ask you in the future if you don't mind, as I'll be purchasing another box for the downstairs of my home.

I just managed to quickly check and the line wouldn't work on either CCcam or mgcamd ... wasn't a 24 hour line was it?

For info.
I have a 4 servers cccam and i saw only 3 servers was displayed. In CCcam.cfg there was all Clines. So i writed 5th line cloning the first one and there was all servers. So i deleted first line on CCcam.cfg and i let it empty. I suppose this is the correct format on CCcam.cfg on egami 7 image

Inviato dal mio Le 1 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Back