Zgemma H2S router internet problem - please help!!!

davesally

I am really pulling my hair out with this!!!

I have had my zgemma H2S for roughly a year and never had a problem until 3 months ago when I had iptv within the box.

Basically depending on when I watch TV my wifi just goes off, but hours later, not right away and mainly every morning. I have had lines tested and it’s all fine, active wifi is there but it’s just the router not allowing it. Changed the sky hub router twice and still same problem. Then I changed to fibre optic and got the sky q router and still same problem!

Now it’s basically every morning where the wifi goes off, I then have to restart router and then re scan all my epg on the zgemma!

I have cancelled sky and got PlusNet so hoping that resolves the issue as it defiantly seems like it’s a router issue rather than the actual internet as the line is fully active when the wifi goes off.

Could the Zgemma be causing the router to cut out?

can you just confirm that these issues have only started since adding iptv or was the iptv loaded already on the box?

which build are you using on the box? I know of a few that when switching back from iptv to sat they had the same issues. Might not be router related and possibly build

IPab , its really doing my head in! But while im watching iptv for example its flawless and it only goes off in the morning mainly. Thought it might be after the scheduled scan

have you tried another build like wooshbuild? Seems to work pretty well with both sat and iptv

no not yet, I don't know how lol

can I still have the iptv within my epg like I do currently?

yeah you can have it all set up just like sky, I assume you have added the iptv to the box so therefore adding that plus your sky line wont be an issue.
I would give that a try firat and see how it goes, you can get the wooshbuild in the download section and flash the box using usb, very easy to do

cheers will try that then. yeah I got the iptv by adding a simple script in putty . Thanks

then it will be a piece of cake for you to flash and add your sat line, then your iptv. Make sure you have all your details (sat and iptv) to hand as once the box is reflashed all is lost

Back