Zgemma H9.2S & H9.2H

Is the zgemma h9.2h a vm and sky box? Like the zgemma h2h? Thanks
hiya, i had the h9.2h delivered yesterday, £89.00 plus postage £93.00, it came with the atv nightly build, just set it up via webif for wooshbuild, and doing the updates ect, only thing i have still to read up on is doing the cams as i need the 2.30 and the 1.38 as i run both cable and sat, this box is mega faster than my old h1, but as i said still reading posts ect to get it all going, and know if i cant find out what i am looking for, i can always ask on here, but in the meantime, i am enjoying finding out everything about my new box meant to say have been looking at vids on youtube, but i have loads of time to sort it out as can use old box till i get this little beaut up and running, well pleased with purchase

mgcamd 1.38 will not work on an Arm box unless you're running an image like PurE2 or Blackhole.
If you have different lines you will be much better off using Oscam which will automatically switch lines.

hiya, i had the h9.2h delivered yesterday, £89.00 plus postage £93.00, it came with the atv nightly build, just set it up via webif for wooshbuild, and doing the updates ect, only thing i have still to read up on is doing the cams as i need the 2.30 and the 1.38 as i run both cable and sat, this box is mega faster than my old h1, but as i said still reading posts ect to get it all going, and know if i cant find out what i am looking for, i can always ask on here, but in the meantime, i am enjoying finding out everything about my new box meant to say have been looking at vids on youtube, but i have loads of time to sort it out as can use old box till i get this little beaut up and running, well pleased with purchase

It's an ARM processor box and will not use mgcamd1.38, you need either a C line an use CCcam2.3.2 or you can use multiple lines in Oscam, sat and cable or multiple sat lines/cable lines in the same oscam file
Download @Willo3092 'softcams and lines' from Downloads section, it tells you everything you need to know and provides blank files for you to edit and use in the box

It's an ARM processor box and will not use mgcamd1.38, you need either a C line an use CCcam2.3.2 or you can use multiple lines in Oscam, sat and cable or multiple sat lines/cable lines in the same oscam file
Download @Willo3092 'softcams and lines' from Downloads section, it tells you everything you need to know and provides blank files for you to edit and use in the box

going braindead reading up on all this, downloaded willo's toolbox, (thanks willo) could someone explain how i use toolbox to convert my sat and cable over to the oscam to clear everything, have put a dummy of the way mine is, i used to just ccam config them onto usb then over, as i said i think i have read that much today and cant make sense of it now, many thanks for any pointers cheers, also i have got 6.2 wooshbuild on

Attachments

• my dummy.txt
    133 bytes · Views: 22
My experience with my H9.2H
My box arrived with OpenATV installed, and I flashed it with Wooshbuild Infinity.

I got a 48h trial line but it took me a day to get it installed and working under CCcam. Seemed fine so I paid for it.

Just after the video started stopping, usually for just a moment, about every 30 seconds, on all the scrambled VM channels. Clear channels were fine, so I didn't think it was a signal problem. I was getting 90% signal. I contacted the guy who supplied the line and he said I should be using Oscam. I tried that, using both plugin versions that were downloadable, but it didn't fix the problem.

Last night I reflashed the box with OpenVix and set-up the line with the Oscam plugin that was downloadable (and seemed to be a different version). I've watched a few programs and a movie today, not stopping problems whatsoever.

I'm using a 32GB SD card as extended memory, and set up a swap file on a hard drive, both functions built into Vix.

you need to check in softcam panel that you are using CCcam2.3.2, no other version will work

if you have this softcam, press green button to restart the softcam and load the line
I got an issue with the Ccam mine is showing version 2.3.0 as Cam1 and no cam under Cam2. I got all the channels in the EPG but showing black screen on all.
Any ideas?

go to softcam panel, press blue, download and install version 2.3.2 and then set that as active cam 1, then click green

My experience with my H9.2H
My box arrived with OpenATV installed, and I flashed it with Wooshbuild Infinity.

I got a 48h trial line but it took me a day to get it installed and working under CCcam. Seemed fine so I paid for it.

Just after the video started stopping, usually for just a moment, about every 30 seconds, on all the scrambled VM channels. Clear channels were fine, so I didn't think it was a signal problem. I was getting 90% signal. I contacted the guy who supplied the line and he said I should be using Oscam. I tried that, using both plugin versions that were downloadable, but it didn't fix the problem.

Last night I reflashed the box with OpenVix and set-up the line with the Oscam plugin that was downloadable (and seemed to be a different version). I've watched a few programs and a movie today, not stopping problems whatsoever.

I'm using a 32GB SD card as extended memory, and set up a swap file on a hard drive, both functions built into Vix.

The build/image has nothing to do with the line
If it was bad on one day, it will be bad again, the fact that you changed from atv to vix has no effect
The softcam could have had an effect, but all oscam softcams are available on both builds, so the softcam you are using now could have been used with infinity
It worked perfect with infinity for 24/48 hours

It could well be coincidence but it seems unlikely that all scrambled channels were stopping a couple of times a minute and then when I reflashed the box that took maybe 20 minutes it immediately stopped and I've been watching TV all day today. Also there are definitely fewer softcams listed under the plugins section on OpenVix than on OpenATV.

It could be conincidence, I'll let you know if it comes back.

mgcamd 1.38 will not work on an Arm box unless you're running an image like PurE2 or Blackhole.
If you have different lines you will be much better off using Oscam which will automatically switch lines.

hi willo3092, with regard to using the oscam with my lines, do i have to ask my line providers to alter my lines in anyway to use it? one is n line and other is a c line, great wee box loving it

i recently flashed a H9.2h
Utterly weird
when you download and unzip the openatv flash files, there's the usual folder, called h9 in this case, but also 2 other files, can't remember what they were called but one was boot..somthing and other also had boot in it's name, these were not in the main h9 folder.
put the h9 folder on usb and tried it, nothing, tried half a dozen, still nothing, formated with @Willo3092 usb prep tool from the downloads section, still nothing
I had to put the two seperate files and the H9 folder on the usb to flash
it flashed openatv6.2 (from vix)
as soon as it flashed and frerange installed, BBC1 was playing in the back ground and a full epg was showing, this is before a scan, ABM setup or anything else
couldn't get oscam to work yesterday so today flashed openatv6.2 again, the chap decided he wanted infinity, so run the script etc
once finished, again BBC1 was playing, fully populated epg, all i had to do was upload the oscam.server file and restart softcam.
How is this possible
it had been flashed twice and managed to save epg data and all scanned channels etc
no backups were used, none were mentioned by infinity..it asked during freerange installation if i wanted to back but i chose 'no'
what's going on here?

think i saw a vid about that file with the three items in it, and he put the 3 items onto the usb , hope that helps it was on youtube

Had my zgemma h9.2s for a couple of days tried running latest open ATV
And woosh build but got errors

Attachments

• received_293585021335087.jpeg
    received_293585021335087.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 24
Back