ZGEMMA H9 TWIN cannot update openATV or flash new version

Have you tried flashing using the front usb slot?
Remove your hdd from rear when doing this.
What size usb are you using?
Ok. Thanks for your help will go get another usb now. I have been using 2 usb though. Will go get another one.

Have you tried flashing using the front usb slot?
Remove your hdd from rear when doing this.
What size usb are you using?
Ok. Thanks for your help will go get another usb now. I have been using 2 usb though. Will go get another one

You need to put your finger on the standby button when you power it on.
When it says FLASH keep finger on for another 5 seconds or so then take it off

I had to low level format my usb then faormat in windows ( fat32 ) and untick quick format in windows then load files and try it

Attachments

• HDDLLFsetup.4.40.rar
    733.9 KB · Views: 13
For DAMMY

Quick update from yesterday,h9 twin
i did a software update this morning on openatv6.4/woosh and the box got stuck on boot with red light on.
i downloaded the latest 6.4 files and put on usb,removed hdd at back and put usb file in front slot and held white and black button and flsh came up and then to boot with red light,30 secs later the boot menu appeared so i moved to partition 1 where my origjnal build was and pressed ok to boot but went back to red light again.
i then did it again with usb in front flsh until the boot menu showed then clicked on partion 2 where 6.3 was and clicked on that and it booted up ok.
i then flashed 6.4 from the flash online on 6.3 partion 2 to partion 1 and when flashed restored settings.
if you only have one partion used you will have to use bootmenu/ok/flashlocalimage[openatv etc on usb] and flash from scratch.
the update must have corrupted the image on partion 1and could not be recovered.
hope this makes sense and helps.

Back