Zgemma H9S Box

seviceapp does the trick slayer i set both together works great

i set extreme to service type to iptv(4097)works great

Last edited by a moderator:
On some images the service app is already installed. I use open atv 6.2, you go to "menu" then press setup then go to "usage & gui" then you will see service app after downloading it ofcourse. once in service app you will see enigma 2 play back system is on original this needs changing to "gstplayer" by pressing right. on gsplayer it will say not installed. you need to install it through telnet or ssh and put in the following command e.g. opkg install gstplayer

gstplayer for me works the best you can fast forward vod etc as with exteplayer3 you cannot as far as i am aware.

On some images the service app is already installed. I use open atv 6.2, you go to "menu" then press setup then go to "usage & gui" then you will see service app after downloading it ofcourse. once in service app you will see enigma 2 play back system is on original this needs changing to "gstplayer" by pressing right. on gsplayer it will say not installed. you need to install it through telnet or ssh and put in the following command e.g. opkg install gstplayer

gstplayer for me works the best you can fast forward vod etc as with exteplayer3 you cannot as far as i am aware.

Cheers for install instructions. Just testing this now.

Do you know how change bouquets order and not get ABM to change it every morning. E.g. moved news above entertainment but changes every morning due to ABM update

Hi. I have switched to gtsplayer now however still cannot skip back or forward on VOD. Does this need to be activated via settings?

Thanks

You 100% can skip play pause etc. not sure why yours cant on vod. maybe its your image? i have tried both pure2 and atv images both work fine for this.

to turn abm autoupdate off
go in to "menu" then "setup" then "service searching" then "autobouquetsmaker"
then under schedule scan switch from yes to no......thats it

You 100% can skip play pause etc. not sure why yours cant on vod. maybe its your image? i have tried both pure2 and atv images both work fine for this.

to turn abm autoupdate off
go in to "menu" then "setup" then "service searching" then "autobouquetsmaker"
then under schedule scan switch from yes to no......thats it

what would turning ABM off actually impact? i still use freeview channels as well so will these not work?

with regards to skipping play pause, running wooshbuild infinity and cannot even skip back or forward on recorded files either. might be an issue with the build for H9S but if i forward a recorded program it just starts from the beginning.

Hi guys

Bought a h9s yesterday and should be with me sometime today. Just wanted to know if the latest openatv is working well with this box? Also any other issues I need to know? I've read through the thread and read about people having issues with VOD etc. I'm also going to install wooshbuilds infinity.

It's my first experience with an enigma 2 box having used mags and android boxes before.

Cheers

OpenATV is good, :grin:
I have a H9 image its got Chabs SkyNew & Stalker QT on the build, if CHABS dont mind me giving you the build.

for the people having problems playing video in stalker portal you have to load "service app" in plugins then go to downloads then systemplugins and download "service app" there. you must then switch to "gstplayer" within the serviceapp menu. eg service app resides in different places on different images once downloaded. you can ofcourse also use exteplayer3 for xtream app but not sure which performs best as i havnt tried that app yet.
Ive done this on my H9 plays much better and the picture is crisp.

So how is this better than the H5.2TC which is only £75, and the i55 at £50. Only reason I'm asking is cause eventually all the virmin channels will be unavailable when all virmin customers upgrade to their new V6 IPTV Box
I Pay £65 for my H9’s there very quick and smooth

The H9 is a single tuner box, either the H9S for sat or H9C for cable. If you want a twin tuner then look at the H7, only £25 more and has 3 tuners in total depending on the model you choose H7C or H7S

Buying from china is better if you buy in quantity, I've just seen an offer for £157 for 2xH9S with free shipping (7-15 days) so £80 but you could get touched for import duty of 20%, bringing price up to £96 each, so not making it much cheaper. Buy 10 or more then price comes down some but do you want 10 LOL?
I Pay £65 for my H9’s delivered free next day if ordered before 4pm

I Pay £65 for my H9’s delivered free next day if ordered before 4pm
They are H9s or H9t sat & cable tuner respectively

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think Stalker Qt is compatible with open atv 6.2 I’ve tried it many times and stalker crashes , is there a fix to this yet guys? TIA

I'd be interested to know this too. I have got my box working perfectly and the stalker qt plugin would be great :)

Problem is I'm on 6.2 and everything is working really well. I kinda don't wanna downgrade. I can just use stbemu on the shield for now.

I see that the H9T is listed on the zgemma website as a media player specifically referencing Stalker. Does anyone know what version of ATV the box comes with from them as I think I will stick to that and then install Wooshbuild Infinity.

I've ordered one from a well known auction site for a hair over £65 but that was using one of the 10% codes that now seem to appear every fortnight on a Friday morning.

It doesn't matter what version it comes with, you just flash it to the most recent version of ATV so you start knowing it will work. Don't bother messing with it, just flash it.

You will be able to do this from the blue button -> flash online -> green button -> then if you see a list of 6.1 images, press the blue button again to change it to 6.2 -> highlight the latest 6.2 image and press the green button to flash.

Don't backup settings unless it has a line or IPTV sub on it.

6.1 comes as default , if your gonna use E2 & Stalker stay on 6.1 as 6.2 Stalker Crashes for some reason mate , I run both smoothly on 6.1
I can send you 6.1 with stalker and skyQ with Xtream Editor pre loaded , all you need to do put the back up file onto a USB put in back of box , press blue button go to restore from back up

I keep it light simple 6.1 and skin & xtream Apk you got a simple effective very light build that works a dream

Thanks mate. Would you say 6.1 runs better on these boxes? I'm having a few issues with IPTV on this box. I get picture freezes which I've read is common with enigma2 boxes and need to change channel and back again.

Back