ZGemma h9s MGCamd

Im the same as grog68, mine been spot on, it has almost paid for itself by now for what I paid for it.
will try installing the 1.38 first the next time I get my hands on the H9
You paid for a line for a year i bet and your comparing it to a legit sky sub for value which is complete bull. That service has been ok for a few weeks and no more so i will ask you in 12 months time.

You paid for a line for a year i bet and your comparing it to a legit sky sub for value which is complete bull. That service has been ok for a few weeks and no more so i will ask you in 12 months time.
I first got the Line at the end of Jan/Beginning of Feb and it knocked off for a couple of weeks, then came back on (Same Line) and still on. and i am not comparing it to a legit sly as if I was I would not have got a month of Sly. Anyway im happy with it as it far outweighs iptv by a long shot for quality and has all the bells and whistles of pausing, rec, timeshift, etc that is very usable

when you install the softcam then the softcam manager appears in Menu -> Info Panel

on other hand mate, you say people will lose their money, if it lasts them just a few months then they have not lost money. it always depends what you are comparing it to, IPTV gives you more channel choice etc, but if you don't want all the extra's and are happy with getting what you would on sky then why would you not compare paying £50 for a cs line which could last upto 12 months against paying 100+ a month? if it only lasts a month you're still saving

I just put a sat tuner in my Vu+ Uno 4k, I then installed mgcamd 1.38 and new hd line didn't work, so installed the mgcamd 1.46 ipk linked above, without removing 1.38 and it works fine
Hi grog68
This set up worked on the H9 twin. Installed the 1.38 first and then the 1.46 and away it went. Thank you for that..........................

Anyone throw any light on how got sly uk hd to clear via c/s ,i got test line an tested last night had to install mgcamd 1.46 ipk to box H9s atv 6.4 woosh ,the channels were spot on clearing all hd good ecm times ,the guy who selling said had buy panel for £250 for 10 lines an he let me have line cost price £25

Anyone throw any light on how got sly uk hd to clear via c/s ,i got test line an tested last night had to install mgcamd 1.46 ipk to box H9s atv 6.4 woosh ,the channels were spot on clearing all hd good ecm times ,the guy who selling said had buy panel for £250 for 10 lines an he let me have line cost price £25
I bet you never read post 1 on the request section did you. The guy who provides them takes your money and turns off the lines a lot of the time

What's the point of him buying ten lines @ £25 a pop and selling them at the same price?
He'll turn it off after a week and sell it to someone else for another £25

What's the point of him buying ten lines @ £25 a pop and selling them at the same price?
He'll turn it off after a week and sell it to someone else for another £25
in small private group E2 box owners far know the guy is legit an few of us been testing the lines only go do our group for £25 a pop see how it goes,then roll it out higher price to anyone else,does sound too good to be true ,that why trying find more info out first

in small private group E2 box owners far know the guy is legit an few of us been testing the lines only go do our group for £25 a pop see how it goes,then roll it out higher price to anyone else,does sound too good to be true ,that why trying find more info out first
Did you read post 1 on the sat request section yes or no.

Did you read post 1 on the sat request section yes or no.
not relevant if he got from a small private group, which I would assume was not on here.

I bet you never read post 1 on the request section did you. The guy who provides them takes your money and turns off the lines a lot of the time
you keep repeating this statement about the provider behind the lines but not seen you post any evidence of it, I've seen many users who have had lines for a while now with no sign of it being switched off, on other hand if a reseller is selling the lines at cost price then I would be concerned about that reseller.

If you had it installed and working, why are you asking people to throw light on how to get it to clear, seems a bit fishy to me, sounds like a reseller trying to get members to pm him for line

not relevant if he got from a small private group, which I would assume was not on here.

you keep repeating this statement about the provider behind the lines but not seen you post any evidence of it, I've seen many users who have had lines for a while now with no sign of it being switched off, on other hand if a reseller is selling the lines at cost price then I would be concerned about that reseller.
Well admin have and that is why its been posted about members being ripped off.

If you had it installed and working, why are you asking people to throw light on how to get it to clear, seems a bit fishy to me, sounds like a reseller trying to get members to pm him for line
i am asking as far as i know sky could not be cracked and can`t find anything about it being cracked but people have been pop up selling sky hd lines if it scam how getting it to clear on test lines etc,i am not after selling lines an if anyone does pm me i will not be passing any info over

Well admin have and that is why its been posted about members being ripped off.
from what I have read/seen/heard its resellers that have not stuck to the providers rules that have lost their panel, I could be wrong and back here saying you're right in the future. there are scammers reselling lines and care must be taken, I accept that but I think we have to be careful my saying it's all down to one person.

i am asking as far as i know sky could not be cracked and can`t find anything about it being cracked but people have been pop up selling sky hd lines if it scam how getting it to clear on test lines etc,i am not after selling lines an if anyone does pm me i will not be passing any info over
ok fair enough, it just seemed strange that you mention all the prices and cost of the panel, etc if you're not reselling and trying to entice people, and if it's working and that cheap why would you be asking for another test in the request thread?

from what I have read/seen/heard its resellers that have not stuck to the providers rules that have lost their panel, I could be wrong and back here saying you're right in the future. there are scammers reselling lines and care must be taken, I accept that but I think we have to be careful my saying it's all down to one person.

ok fair enough, it just seemed strange that you mention all the prices and cost of the panel, etc if you're not reselling and trying to entice people, and if it's working and that cheap why would you be asking for another test in the request thread?
There's some one on youtube posting bids of new c/s system he was/is a member on here and part of a blacklist group.
Even I heard sellers wanted £250 for panel I can't post vid on here as has his number ect on it

Just trying to find out if it is legit or not see anyone has is selling it an test before i part with any money,just trying to confirm has HD been cracked and now working and sellers are go start selling the service and how did they crack it thought it could not be done,i got iptv working on my box with good server would be nice have c/s line as well working on my box.The guy who selling it not giving anything away about the service just says it works an giving out test lines.

Just trying to find out if it is legit or not see anyone has is selling it an test before i part with any money,just trying to confirm has HD been cracked and now working and sellers are go start selling the service and how did they crack it thought it could not be done,i got iptv working on my box with good server would be nice have c/s line as well working on my box.The guy who selling it not giving anything away about the service just says it works an giving out test lines.
Why do you keep asking how its cracked like they are going to tell you that :unsure: You tested it and it works

Back