ZGemma h9s MGCamd

you have definitely select mgcamd_1.46_arm in the softcam manager?
Yeah, def 1.46 Arm, selected, restart softcam, all ecm info there, channel is dark.
Tried known working chanels from other box as I saved a working bouqet list with e-channelizer and loaded them to the H9 Combo and still the same.

I P T V working fine on box, so def not Internet connection, also tried with VPN

Someone else must have an Zgemma H9 Combo running an HD line then you could rule out the box as the problem.

Yeah, def 1.46 Arm, selected, restart softcam, all ecm info there, channel is dark.
Tried known working chanels from other box as I saved a working bouqet list with e-channelizer and loaded them to the H9 Combo and still the same.

I P T V working fine on box, so def not Internet connection, also tried with VPN
going to sound like someone self promoting here, try installing grogbuild freerange on the box, then install mgcamd 1.46_atv_arm from downloadable plugins. it's been tested on a few boxes, arm and mipsel as working although not an H9 as far as I am aware. If it still doesn't work then would suggest your line is the issue.

if you turn to sky 1 hd on box, then press the down arrow you will see channel list, press red button and you will now see other sky 1 hd channels, do any of them clear?

Could be using line on more than 1 box and its blocking multiple connections. Turn off working box before trying second box

Can you post screenshots etc of what you’re doing?

going to sound like someone self promoting here, try installing grogbuild freerange on the box, then install mgcamd 1.46_atv_arm from downloadable plugins. it's been tested on a few boxes, arm and mipsel as working although not an H9 as far as I am aware. If it still doesn't work then would suggest your line is the issue.

if you turn to sky 1 hd on box, then press the down arrow you will see channel list, press red button and you will now see other sky 1 hd channels, do any of them clear?
Tried ALL the different sly 1 HD.
Having a working bouqets list from working box and also tried that.

Have you a link for h9 combo grog image

Trying grogbuild now

WTF, it has worked first time, Thank you very much, not sure what is different with your build but well done.
Verified and working on H9 Combo(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Hi Grog68
I have tried this on a Zgemma H9 Combo and cant get the new sat HD line to clear.

I had tried what you suggested before which was installing the 1.38 mgcamd first and then install the 1.46 mgcamd and the line did not clear. (ECM info showing but channel dark)

But have tried all of the above on the Zgemma H9 Combo and ecm info is displaying on a $ channel but the channel is dark. I thought the only difference in the boxes was that the H9 twin had 2 Sat tuners and the H9 Combo has 1 Sat and 1 Terrestrial .

I was just wondering would you have any thoughts or advise on getting line to work on H9 Combo or do u think it is possible on the H9 Combo

Thank you for previous advise
Same issue for me. looks like a new box is my next option.

Back