ZGemma h9s MGCamd

Just trying to find out if it is legit or not see anyone has is selling it an test before i part with any money,just trying to confirm has HD been cracked and now working and sellers are go start selling the service and how did they crack it thought it could not be done,i got iptv working on my box with good server would be nice have c/s line as well working on my box.The guy who selling it not giving anything away about the service just says it works an giving out test lines.
no one is going to tell you how it's cracked, what would they gain from doing that, they tell you, you tell man from sky and hey presto we go dark again.

If it works when you test it then that's all you will get, it could go off next week it could last a year, its a risk you take, but that's always been the case with this game. To reduce the risk find a reseller you trust/know, they are less likely to scam you, that's not to say it won't go off any time

Frontline news says its working and i do see servers advertising again.
please ring **************** and open might mean its easily found
Last week did i hear 80% of Italy were nabbed and most likely on VPN

When it gets out and tackled again we will have to have another thread Gone again on 28.2.
Cat and mouse .

I just put a sat tuner in my Vu+ Uno 4k, I then installed mgcamd 1.38 and new hd line didn't work, so installed the mgcamd 1.46 ipk linked above, without removing 1.38 and it works fine
Hi Grog68
I have tried this on a Zgemma H9 Combo and cant get the new sat HD line to clear.

I had tried what you suggested before which was installing the 1.38 mgcamd first and then install the 1.46 mgcamd and the line did not clear. (ECM info showing but channel dark)

But have tried all of the above on the Zgemma H9 Combo and ecm info is displaying on a $ channel but the channel is dark. I thought the only difference in the boxes was that the H9 twin had 2 Sat tuners and the H9 Combo has 1 Sat and 1 Terrestrial .

I was just wondering would you have any thoughts or advise on getting line to work on H9 Combo or do u think it is possible on the H9 Combo

Thank you for previous advise

Hi Grog68
I have tried this on a Zgemma H9 Combo and cant get the new sat HD line to clear.

I had tried what you suggested before which was installing the 1.38 mgcamd first and then install the 1.46 mgcamd and the line did not clear. (ECM info showing but channel dark)

But have tried all of the above on the Zgemma H9 Combo and ecm info is displaying on a $ channel but the channel is dark. I thought the only difference in the boxes was that the H9 twin had 2 Sat tuners and the H9 Combo has 1 Sat and 1 Terrestrial .

I was just wondering would you have any thoughts or advise on getting line to work on H9 Combo or do u think it is possible on the H9 Combo

Thank you for previous advise
I am also trying these now

Mgcmd 1.46 mipsel and arm for ViX, OpenATV, OpenPLI and possibly more r3​

https://www.techkings.org/resources...penatv-openpli-and-possibly-more.756/download
Have tried open atv6.3 & 6.4 and no joy

Will try openvix now

Works fine here on grog free range using mgcamd 1.46 mipsel on edison os mini have you spoke to your sat provider
Have it working on a zgemma h9 Twin.
But can't get channels to clear on h9 combo.
Trying exact same set up and more.

On combo can see ecm info but channel is dark

I am also trying these now

Mgcmd 1.46 mipsel and arm for ViX, OpenATV, OpenPLI and possibly more r3​

https://www.techkings.org/resources...penatv-openpli-and-possibly-more.756/download
Have tried open atv6.3 & 6.4 and no joy

Will try openvix now
this is what I am using now and have added to Grogbuild feeds. Make sure you are using the correct version.

Have it working on a zgemma h9 Twin.
But can't get channels to clear on h9 combo.
Trying exact same set up and more.

On combo can see ecm info but channel is dark
its odd if you can see the ecm but a blank channel, is it the same on all premium hd channels?

check with your provider

this is what I am using now and have added to Grogbuild feeds. Make sure you are using the correct version.

its odd if you can see the ecm but a blank channel, is it the same on all premium hd channels?

check with your providerusing the right version

check with your provider
Def using the right version.
Not supplier end as working on other boxes.

Wonder is it the type of box been the combo.
That shouldn't have any affect on it.

Def using the right version.
Not supplier end as working on other boxes.

Wonder is it the type of box been the combo.
That shouldn't have any affect on it.
are you running ATV or vix on your box?

I just reflashed my vu+ uno 4k with Grogbuild FR using ATV, installed the mgcamd 1.46 for atv arm boxes from downloadable plugins (which is the ipks you listed in comment 10 above) and all working fine.

are you running ATV or vix on your box?

I just reflashed my vu+ uno 4k with Grogbuild FR using ATV, installed the mgcamd 1.46 for atv arm boxes from downloadable plugins (which is the ipks you listed in comment 10 above) and all working fine.
I have tried both open ATV and open vix.
Tried installing both 1.38 mgcamd and 1.46 mgcamd.

Tried new ipk listed above.

Ecm info showing on all set ups but channel is dark.

I repeat the process on h9 twin and works first time.

H9 combo no joy.

Got new test line still the same. Ecm info and no channels

Back