Zgemma H9T - XE VPN

p4r45

Hi all,

I have a zgemma H9T box and with all of the isp blocks going on today, I've decided to add VPN to my box via the XE VPN plugin. I have VM internet. I've added my NordVPN credentials and it says VPN is connected but I dont seem to get any channels while the VPN is connected. With the VPN connected, my network test results are below. Anyone have any ideas? It looks like i dont have internet connection with VPN enabled.

Lan adapter - tick
Local network - tick
Dhcp - tick
Ip address - unconfirmed
Nameserver - unconfirmed

I'm with virgin too. I tried changing the dns servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 but whenever I go back in to the adapter settings it resets to the previous setting. Any ideas?

Change it when configuring network .

Turn off VPN, in network menu run network wizard turn dhpc to no and set Google dns from there.

Beats me why you are using iptv as your main viewing source, when you have the option of cable, then you can have the iptv as a back up.

Change it when configuring network .

Turn off VPN, in network menu run network wizard turn dhpc to no and set Google dns from there.
Just tried doing it but it doesn't seem to accept what I'm entering. The Primary DNS just defaults back to 194.168.4.100 and Secondary DNS defaults back to 194.168.8.100

You sir are a star! Changing the DNS servers via the putty methods worked a treat! Thank you so much! VPN is also up and running! Thanks for everything!!

I'm hoping I can pick your brains a little more. I restarted my box and when I go back in to XE VPN, I get the message "A background update check is in progress, please wait a few minutes and try again" and then it returns me to the plugin menu. This has been happening for the last 9 hrs. Any ideas what this means?

Back