Zgemma (iPab image) signal problem

Hi I am a complete newbie to zgemmas and literally have zero knowledge at all about them. I have a zgemma and have had a problem since having it (on and off) but the problem has got a lot worse lately. My signal (even on FTA) keeps hitting 0% randomly. It can be as high as 95% one second and 0% the next. I have to restart gui or just restart to get it working again. It's pretty random. It may happen once an hour, then sometimes it's constant and cuts out once every 1-5minutes. Any suggestion on how to fix or even attempt to fix it would be great. Have tried redoing wires, doing satellite again etc so the wires and satallite are fine. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Well i`m no expert but it sounds like your dish maybe slightly out of alignment.[/QUOTMy dish is showing upward of 90% signal.. Also I live on a caravan site.. And have swapped dishes to my neighbours dish who's was literally 5ft away.. My signal went from 50%-60% at most to what it is now at 90% and still having the issue..

When i first set my h2s up i had no signal at all and had to strip the cables, as you have done, but have you made sure to trim all the copper strands away from the f connectors as a stray one or two will cause interference

When i first set my h2s up i had no signal at all and had to strip the cables, as you have done, but have you made sure to trim all the copper strands away from the f connectors as a stray one or two will cause interference

I apologise if it maybe a silly question.. But by copper wires do you mean the Wirey stuff between the outer plastic and foil like stuff before you get White Centre piece with the copper wire in?

Yep, that`s the stuff lol All you want is the white plastic outer casing and about 3 mm of the centre strand going in box, making sure f connectors are screwed down nice and tight

So I trim it completely off? As on YouTube it says to spread it evenly around the black plastic (basically) lol.. appreciate you taking the time and patience to reply..
Yes you can do that, but just make sure it`s all folded back over the black plastic and away from connections

Back