zgemma iptv layout

1sly

just showing my iptv layout im quiet happy with end result

my box is currently h2s with full working epg and able to record streams which is bonus :)

7VzZn5.jpg

NdqBVz.jpg

9lM2Qh.jpg

Hi 1sly are you able to provide a guide how to setup iptv on the h2s box..I have no clue..I currently have the scumsee image but happy to change it if necessary. Ito got iptv player installed. The provide gave me a http address and I don't know how to insert it.
Please help

hi yea i can try and help you set up ypur iptv with that image if you drop me pm mine is based of ipab image

Looks great mate, just goes to show what can be achieved with a bit of time and effort, I am currently setting up my system, looks nowhere near as good as yours, but I have learned more in the last fortnight about my zgemna than I did in the last 15 months, any chance you could do a quick write up!!!

would it have to be reflashed to use ipab ? instead of WB ? i know nouthin i from barcelona :~)~)))

no not at all just i use ipab image as it was a simple in put user/pass for iptv as of the lastest update

before update i was useing xtream-editor // echannellizer

Hi 1sly,
trying all day to set this up using WB .managed to add my m3u to the hdd on the box and pick it up as a local file in the iptv player but i have no epg and its difficult to use.
i can switch over to ipab if you want to pm a guide on how to set it up, i love your set up it looks great
john

Hi 1sly,
trying all day to set this up using WB .managed to add my m3u to the hdd on the box and pick it up as a local file in the iptv player but i have no epg and its difficult to use.
i can switch over to ipab if you want to pm a guide on how to set it up, i love your set up it looks great
john

It seems all we want is the channels the way they were using IPTV! No-one seems to be addressing the problem, just a simple download is what we want. Really not sure where to go?
Every Youtube video has no epg, just xtream plugin or some difficult way to organise your bouquets, and no one has integrated the epg as 1sly has done. Hats off to you, now how did you do it? (wooshbuild v5, sly, h2s, zgemma).

just showing my iptv layout im quiet happy with end result

my box is currently h2s with full working epg and able to record streams which is bonus :)
Please please please, how did you do that, I've not ventured into iptv, apart from the addon on enigma2 boxes which is not like what you have. What you have looks similar to when I link two enigma 2 boxes together on the same network an I'm able to stream the channels from my main box to my client box. I guess the principal is more or less similar apart from your main/server would be outside your network, a lot of people have asked me about iptv but I'm not sure how it works, looking at your screen shots I now have an idea, please would you elaborate, do I need a an add on to achieve this, how did you get yours like it is with ability to record and with egg as well

7VzZn5.jpg

NdqBVz.jpg

9lM2Qh.jpg

"Please please please, how did you do that, I've not ventured into iptv, apart from the addon on enigma2 boxes which is not like what you have"....

.... this is because the iptv add on / plugin that you have is totally separate to IPTV which you are seeing in the images posted in this thread.

Firstly, you need to find the relevant thread on here to request a free iptv trial. Clearly state that you have a Zgemma h.2s and what you want. Some suppliers will then send you a message offering their services. Opt for one (or a few if you have the time). The supplier will send you a file which you transfer over to your h.2s. A good supplier will also send you instructions on how to install the file. Eventually, with a bit of work, you should have an EPG looking very similar to the images found on here. Some suppliers will provide their own EPG to save you time as part of the IPTV sub; some will charge you extra; some won't have one at all. If this is the case, you will have to set it up yourself by following the videos again posted on here.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Look at the videos I posted on this thread channelhoppe. You have a h.2s. If you have an IPTV sub and it is working, you will see your bouquets in Echanneliser. Just download it and follow the instructions from the videos.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back