Zgemma on vm crashing

thebulls

Hi guys i have a zgemma h2h thats on vm and its constantly crashing internet speed is at 200mb now as i thought thats what it was but makes not difference any ideas i have done 5 boxes from the same supplier all are fine apart from this one its got the new open vix on it run mgcamd 1.38

thanks for your time

Hi guys i have a zgemma h2h thats on vm and its constantly crashing internet speed is at 200mb now as i thought thats what it was but makes not difference any ideas i have done 5 boxes from the same supplier all are fine apart from this one its got the new open vix on it run mgcamd 1.38

thanks for your time

How do you mean crashing ? Picture freezing or like a box crash/spinning cirlce?

If its freeze, dooes it only happen FTA too ? If yes, could be cables. If no, could be provider line

If its a box crash/spinning circle, could be loads of stuff , maybe swap needed ?
Which image/build you on?

Morning yes the picture that freezes and its on all channels the line supplier has said all sats are fine maybe its the splitter its on open vix 13th up date

Splitter / cable issue would usually cause pixellation / fuzzy picture. If the picture freezes then comes back on, it's more that likely provider issue - NEVER trust a supplier that tell you all is fine at their end and check for yourself by putting a test line from another supplier on your box then if it's still the same, do more investigation but that would be my first port of call.

You really should be using a high quality splitter and cables though regardless.

Back