Zgemma upgrade

B1g B1ll

Looking at upgrading my h2 as keeps freezing box when trying to watch vod
So do I go for i55 h3 h5 or something else
Any input much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What do you want from the box, IPTV, remainder of CS Sat?

I use a Formuler F1 box on my main TV, but I use IPTV and what's left of CS, wife and kids like the Sly layout....works a lot better than the H2s in my opinion. Cost me £90 including a 3rd tuner that I can use for Aerial connection or cable. I was getting problems with my H2s and IPTV, switched box and runs miles better now.

I also use a Fire TV and Firesticks around the house for IPTV, these run IPTV perfectly fine, plus I use other apps on these for Movies/BoxSets.

Finally, use a Smart TV in another room with the SIPTV app.....least favourite, it works, but I don't like the layout.

What do you want from the box, IPTV, remainder of CS Sat?
Iptv runs fine it's vod that crashes my box
Don't have sat but do have cable was considering get a line as a back up while they still work
And don't fancy investing too much incase it all goes to the wall like sat did

Personally I don't use VOD, as I don't like the fact that you cant pause/rw/ff on the enigma2 box, but I think you can do it via another plugin or something.....never looked into it.......that's why I use a Firestick/Fire TV for box sets/movies. If your H2 runs iptv well and its just vod that causes problems, then maybe just look at something like a cheap firestick or Android box and download something like Terrarium TV, that's what I use and I never have any issues with any movies. No point in spending a fortune on a new box if its not needed.

Iptv runs fine it's vod that crashes my box
Don't have sat but do have cable was considering get a line as a back up while they still work
And don't fancy investing too much incase it all goes to the wall like sat did

better waiting then bill till the end of January to see what happens with cable as people saying it might go down so I would wait and see what happens

Formuler F1 box for the basic price of £79 is the best value for money IMO.
Runs very smoothly for all functions and option for cable as well.
@ 40% faster than H2S but also faultless so far in operation.

Cheers for the advice I believe Leicester has been off so they are obviously trying something to combat cs
We will see what the future holds
I struggle to get anything on kodi to work even with my vpn but think that it could be my build I use
They are certainly putting a lot of time effort and money into getting us to pay them lol

Cheers for the advice I believe Leicester has been off so they are obviously trying something to combat cs
We will see what the future holds
I struggle to get anything on kodi to work even with my vpn but think that it could be my build I use
They are certainly putting a lot of time effort and money into getting us to pay them lol

if you have h2s box you should be able to watch most catch up and films through iptv player green button iptv player kodi as well gone now

if you have h2s box you should be able to watch most catch up and films through iptv player green button iptv player kodi as well gone now
Have h2 not h2s so a bit slower
Was using kodi for my tv shows but struggle to get a working link now

They say only HD channels could go at the end of January but SD should be fine.
Leicester still have SD channels

A higher end box with proper support that doesn't need patched firmware. Plenty out there edision, vu+ etc

openatv, openpli, openspa, opendroid, egami, hdfreaks plus other, i take that are patched yea ?

so is the h7 like lower than the least powerful edision, vu+ etc

far as i remember from the letter was

the hd sport will be removed from the older carded boxes
so if you dont upgrade to a cardless box you will still everything as normal other than the hd sprot

thats just from memory

Back