zGemma XC Pluging and xtream TV/Code recording

Well they both use m3u so no problem there. It's then down to the user to install it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

This is why i think the script is the best way to go with seting up iptv on a Enigma 2 box because its so easy to just run the script with putty anyone can do it

This is why i think the script is the best way to go with seting up iptv on a Enigma 2 box because its so easy to just run the script with putty anyone can do it

some havent managed to do it belive it or not had to teamviwer in and do it for them :)

Ill make a little video to show you all, then you can tell me scripts are better ;)

Nice one ;-) I was not being rude mate i just have not seen a easyer and better way to set up iptv on a Enigma 2 box then the script so would defo like to know your way

Nice one ;-) I was not being rude mate i just have not seen a easyer and better way to set up iptv on a Enigma 2 box then the script so would defo like to know your way

I appreciate you would say that. Ive come across much ruder on this forum when you are just trying to help people ;)

I would also like to see this video of way easier then using script as well please if ok

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I've iptv running on wooshbuild but can only record 1min of iptv yet if I select something to record and then put box into standby it records what I want I was told that iPab would be ideal for This iptv but have yet to flash to that and I'm hoping there's a way around it using wooshbuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't think you could record in the xtreamTV plugin?

It's integrated into the box i.e. Can't record on the actual plugin but downloaded a script that allows you to record from epg my problem is I can record when the box is in standby mode but can't when actually watching the channel only a min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back