zGemma XC Pluging and xtream TV/Code recording

IPTV is no different to running a single satellite cable to your box and trying to record and watch at the same time.
It doesn't work !!
It seems that you would still need 2 iptv connections to watch and record at the same time ?
Record in standby etc is fine as only one connection is being used.
Ask your iptv provider and see what he says.
It has nothing to do with which build you are running based on personal experience so far with IPTV.

Ask your supplier why it's booting off. Are u trying to watch another at the same time?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Ask your supplier why it's booting off. Are u trying to watch another at the same time?

No the same channel and tested all possibilities it will record iptv and old sat line together at the same time when in standby thou they have advised to use iPab with this and that works but myself and a few friends are finding it not to work with wooshbuild possibly they have put something in that script

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IPTV is no different to running a single satellite cable to your box and trying to record and watch at the same time.
It doesn't work !!
It seems that you would still need 2 iptv connections to watch and record at the same time ?
Record in standby etc is fine as only one connection is being used.
Ask your iptv provider and see what he says.
It has nothing to do with which build you are running based on personal experience so far with IPTV.

I'm going to take sat leads out now and see what happens there cheers for your reply

Never recorded IPTV as I wouldn't trust it to be stable enough and don't want to be 1h5m into a film for it to freeze, but I am having a play to see if you require two connections. If two connections are required are some providers multiroom and others not? This is new in comparison to lines and on a whole one line would run 2 sat feeds and all the line providers did this because everyone else did. What is the norm for IPTV? There are so many providers at present, I don't know what the norm is.

I've been trying to add my iptv m3u file on my Zgemma h2s using wooshbuild v6 I just don't know where to add them as I want it on the epg any help much appreciated

Never recorded IPTV as I wouldn't trust it to be stable enough and don't want to be 1h5m into a film for it to freeze, but I am having a play to see if you require two connections. If two connections are required are some providers multiroom and others not? This is new in comparison to lines and on a whole one line would run 2 sat feeds and all the line providers did this because everyone else did. What is the norm for IPTV? There are so many providers at present, I don't know what the norm is.
Ok that's good to hear I've been told it must be something that iPab has that wooshbuild hasn't that doesn't allow me to record the channel I'm watching i have tried timers the lot had no problems at all with wooshbuild hence the reason I don't want to flash to iPab

You need to speak to your IPTV provider and get them to help as that is what you are paying for. They need to provide clear instructions of how to use putty / telnet.

You pay for IPTV service, not for an idiot's guide. Surely if your provider offers this it a case of copy and paste into telnet once connected to your box. Otherwise if they don't offer a script you will have to do it manually in which case get reading.

He wasn't asking for an idiots guide but indicates that he received no instructions or poor instructions.

Providers shouldn't be expected to hold someones hand after purchase but should be expected to provide clear instructions on how to add their service.

He wasn't asking for an idiots guide but indicates that he received no instructions or poor instructions.

Providers shouldn't be expected to hold someones hand after purchase but should be expected to provide clear instructions on how to add their service.

I add instructions but can't seem to get putty to work like I seen or been told I'm used to using FileZilla which I can connect easy so for now I've added my iptv to my bouguets using e-settings just toke a bit of time sorting out but works on my guide now the only thing now is I can record what I'm watching just haven't any epg guide on the iptv service
Thanks for all the help

Back