Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10

Hi,

I coudn't download CCam.zip.
This the message I received:

lahcen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to use our download section you have to have a post count of 1 or above before having the permission to download.
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Could you please let me know how to download.

Thanks.

Lahcen.

Yes I did solved the problem, ignore all these things of c lines, n lines and whatever cold newcamd, after you flash your receiver with updated software (some people getting ready, some they have to update the software) if you go to menu then network, you will find the option of REMOVED if you click this one, nothing there, but space to enter your REMOVED active code then click OK, if all went al right then enjoy watching encrypted channels no exception, I know what in your mind now, you say what the hell is REMOVED active code and where to purchase this 10 digit active code, me too was having this question, the funny part in all forums is that everybody not giving complete detailed information, they keep some part like it's a holy secret, any how I surfed the net and found the answer to my question on the link below, and now I am done with this funny part, yes true I small money for the active code, but I got is all channels opening no exception no hang or any other bullshit, beside while changing channels it need just one second for picture to appear like you are watching FTA satellite channels, hope I gave complete simple answer and I didn't act like a master that everybody has to pray for him, thank you and good luck. iwontdoitagain dot com, you know I can't post a link ...................

thanks for this

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

thanks for this

admin has said use the thanksbutton

dont just post thanks on posts,read the rules please:)

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Just posting on this thread so that I can download the link.

We have had an openbox s10 for just over a year and we have suddenly lost most of the channels. The only channels we can now view are the free channels.

Hoping the addition of the clines will improve this.
If anyone has any other suggestions, then feel free to advise.

Many thanks.

Hey guys,

Quick question what is an active cline and where do I go to find this so I can add it to the cccam file that I will upload on to the openbox.
We had our box fitted by someone else and therefore I am trying to resolve the scrambled issue that we have.

can someone post a basic tutorial of what CCCN s about and how works. CLIN? etc. thanks

Can someone email me a copy of cccma.cfg. I am a newbie also

So many r asking how do u put a cline in a f3 open box well its simple
If your camds menu dont show up press menu go to network section
press 6666 on your remote and u should be able to see it
A cline will look something like this C: test .cline.org 12000 user pass
so where it would say host u would put test.cline.org
port u would put 12000
user would have user
password would be pass
Just remember to set your dhcp in your network settings to on
and reboot your box and u may need to go back to where u put the cline
[FONT=&quot]in and tick the box where it says active.then reboot. [/FONT]

hi, i 'm new to this and need help, i have bought a openbox s11 with cline included, but it keeps freezing, i am wondering wether to try a new cline with a test first, but what i need to know is if i put the test cline on will it overite the existing one, thanks.

hi guys,

i too am new to the forum and share the dramas others are having setting up their boxes.
i purchased a s10 to replace a Strong receiver - dish currently set to get Optus D2/ku in Australia.
Now having set up the box Im struggling setting up my test cline and wish to tune into my FTA channels on Optus D2/ku?
What is required to access the sat and how do i activate my test cline?

sorry but im a true novice to clines and wish to access FTA channels in mpeg 4 on the s10... thanks

Back