Bt sports

Looks like cable is the only option for anyone with a vm connection, other than that it will be iptv, unless of course it will be the unthinkable and pay sky for a legit subscription.

i visited a c/s site today and noticed maybe 9 listings but only 3 are active,so welcome to freesat.

i have a multi sat dish connected to a dreambox and a fixed sky dish connected to a zgemma, which i use for my sat and cable, the sat is handy if i need to record something on cable, plus the cartoons are still ok, need them for my wee grand daughter, but it looks like maybe time to switch my sat sub to a euro sub, if the sat channels keep going.

Yes theres a few people on techkings who are saying they havent lost any channels, so it looks like it may be a server issue after all, and only so many sat servers still active, could be wrong though.

i have a multi sat dish connected to a dreambox and a fixed sky dish connected to a zgemma, which i use for my sat and cable, the sat is handy if i need to record something on cable, plus the cartoons are still ok, need them for my wee grand daughter, but it looks like maybe time to switch my sat sub to a euro sub, if the sat channels keep going.

i think it is the way forward foreign sats, what a lot of people dont realize is how much english stuff you can get when there is a dual audio switch lets say polish/english,, german/english etc! on the channels i cover about 8 different sats with triax brackets on 2 different sat dishes, it will be quite a few years down the line before i lose my channels

Purchased 2 yearly sat lines last week.

1 cheap line from ebay costing £4.00 and the other a decent one from a seller ive always used costing £15.00.

Both lines are very glitchy with high ecm times! W and most discovery channels are black screens. MUTV doesnt work on any of them!

Think its just overloaded servers!

Went back to freeview sat only with iptv.

The last sat line I bought has started glitching the last few weeks,but it runs out the end of the month so I'm just going to stick with IPTV now as no Virgin in my area.

Yeah from what i've read today, theres still quite a few still getting all channels on sat, hopefully it stays that way for them, but i think the majority are starting to lose all sat channels, like myself.

I watched Motogp for around 6.1/2 hrs from Argentina on BT Sport2 yesterday on 28.2 with a not so perfect eurosub without a problem all day. :):cool:

Everyone's having problems with the same sat provider on here in my opinion, same channels hit an miss. Like one said if it was sky they would shut the channels down, not making them glitchy or work 1 day and not the next.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No there a loads of people with different providers, i have a few friends living within a few miles of me and all with different providers, but we all have the same problem, plus everyone on techkings having the problem dont have the same, as i have already checked with a few of them. I took a new provider recently, but i still had a week or so left with my old one, so i switched them to see and it was just the same.

Then again there's a fair few on here saying there having no problems at all. Like you said earlier on, virmin is working a treat but I don't use the same provider for virmin. I have a sly box in a spare room, so it's no big deal but I set up a family member and he's a big racing fan so it's more for him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back