Chris Moyles' radio 1 rant

good rant all the same, did he sound the worse for wear or was that just me?

The guys a chain smoker, to me he always sounds ruff. I'd be pretty annoyed if I hadn't been paid for 2 month regardless of how much money he has.

I must admit i agree with HT it dont matter if you earn £2 or £2m Hes done a job and should get paid - if they have not paid him then thats unfair, if they change contracts for staff its not the staffs fault - Admin/accounts should sort it out, as he said - bet those people that deal with it got paid ok. IF yo work then your working to pay bills etc.

If my hubby didnt get paid - then well we would have the bank etc on our backs asking why we didnt bother to pay the mortgage this month as well as our credit cards people, but then the local council would also complain we had not paid our council tax - but wouldnt wanna help us or give us any leaway.
Look at it from his point of view if your bosses didnt pay you guys for 2 months what would your thoughts be.
So yes i think his rant was a fair point - PLUS think also listeners to that show need to know how they treat staff.

listen every day i thought it was cracking radio LOL, we would all be pist if we were`nt paid a week let alone 2months, give the bloke a break he also has just split with his long term partner. he makes me smile in the mornings thats all i need being a postie in all weathers.

Back