GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press menu go into service searching tuner configuration press tuner B go down to region and select virgin media all systems and save!
Go on to manual scan and down to type of scan mines set to complete press on it and wait till scans finished it could take a while! 20mins
Then I go into autobouquet maker and update provider files and then start a scan
Thanks Graham, not seen this mentioned when I've been searching for a fix so I'm feeling positive :p Just running the scan now so will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again!

Have you entered you net id location correctly! Tuner B enabled yes!
When you do abm scan how many channels does it scan it should be 402

If 1-5 not working, the VM cable is either not plugged in, not connected or in the wrong socket
Hey Pablo, I've not touched the cable since I got it and it used to work, but i'll unplug it and plug it back in and see if it helps. Is there a reason Eurosport HD would be working and it appear

Have you entered you net id location correctly! Tuner B enabled yes!
When you do abm scan how many channels does it scan it should be 402
There is a couple of NET Id's for my area so i'll repeat the step above on a different ID. I think last time abm found that many channels but I'll confirm once ive done this new scan. I appreciate your help Graham, thank you!

no idea why Eurosport is there but if no 1-5, the cable not connected or the tuner isn't configured correctly, you don't need a line for these channels.
I've just turned my softcam off and tried all eurosport channels but none of them cleared

There is a couple of NET Id's for my area so i'll repeat the step above on a different ID. I think last time abm found that many channels but I'll confirm once ive done this new scan. I appreciate your help Graham, thank you!
Graham, just completed the scan and it found 399 channels and 38 (i think) radio. Unfortunately, nothing is still working. It found 663 channels during the service scan.

You got all Leeds in correct ports! All screwed tightly have you got internet connection to the box! Ie is ep2iplayer working that would let you know if internet is connecting to the box

You got all Leeds in correct ports! All screwed tightly have you got internet connection to the box! Ie is ep2iplayer working that would let you know if internet is connecting to the box
All leads in correct places. Just been on ep2iplayer and that seems to be working correctly. Is there a chance my line has not been copied across correctly? Is there anything I can send you for you to check? So sorry for being a pain.

Something isn’t right you should be getting 1 to 5 regardless mate in sd anyway! You definitely got the right net id in yes! If you got your line details saved try re installing grog free range and starting fresh!
You can add your line details in manually via the remote once grog installed.
Press portal on remote
Goto dream explorer and press it
Then go down to USR and press on it. Then press on KEYS
then go down to newcamd.list and press ok on your line details and press across with arrows and you can manually enter your line details! Number 1 is space and Decimal point. Previous on the remote let’s you delete back if make mistake. Once done that press ok then exit and it will ask to change press yes.
Exit out and go back to main screen and press red button. Press softcam panel make sure mgcamd 1.38r is Highlighted on cam 1 and press green to restart! Once done all should work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back