Kryptview_A780_15012015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh!!!

Trying download via Null Cable keep getting error message "The downloading is not requested", what am I doing wrong?

Sorted, switch the box off!!!

That's the problem with a tutorial video with no sound found the answer on Techkings, god bless you and Kryptview, I'll light a candle tomorrow and sacrifice a virgin tomorrow.

Last edited:
just done the s/w update threw the box it took 6 hour's to do, but now it's reached 100% then nothing do i need to turn the box off myself? or will it reboot it self,

it might reboot,or if it fails exit out then powere off box at rear then leave fdor a few minutes then on and retry.

quick up-date, i had to re-start the box myself then factory re-set re- scanned working so far with no glitching or loss off channel's touch wood this as fixed it but will keep posted if anything changes

If all your channels are on and working do you to update?

Is the update just to stop the freezing? Is it confirmed working?

did s/w update took 6 hour's to do but all my channels are back on and no freezing glitching ect for the last hour have been watching it so far so good

i managed to load new firmware on box first time, and only done factory reset and rescan never done s/w update on box and everything is working fine. so if taking for ever for s/w update then try scan channels without doing it. had box on all day and never went off once all day

i managed to load new firmware on box first time, and only done factory reset and rescan never done s/w update on box and everything is working fine. so if taking for ever for s/w update then try scan channels without doing it. had box on all day and never went off once all day

Doing the scan without the S/W update will just make it freeze when you are watching the channel on the box, the S/W update i believe is there to counter the freezing and ensure a glitch free viewing. S/W update over the internet is slow because i suspect the servers are getting throttled by everyone trying to update. Abit like Applie iOS - Everyone cramming on at once.

Maybe wait a few days let things die down and then hit the S/W update on the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back