Kryptview_A780_15012015

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry messaged wrong person

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 PM ----------

wer can i download kv loader

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 PM ----------

anyone know wer to download kv loader

i managed to load new firmware on box first time, and only done factory reset and rescan never done s/w update on box and everything is working fine. so if taking for ever for s/w update then try scan channels without doing it. had box on all day and never went off once all day

that makes no sense check menu-system info and what date does it say,unless you flashed with null modem cable you dont need online update as its confusing others also.people forget if they dont keep upto date their box wont update in the future.

Hi cactikid... I've always updated from s/w update but it's not updating this time any pointers ? Thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 PM ----------

Just got to 75% their ....bummer

worked for others first time or 6th time,try powering off at rear for a few minutes then on and retry,if you could go the null modem route be quicker.
people should prepare for this in the future with online service down.

Cheers cacikid.. I'll try off for a few mins if that doesn't work I'll try null. But it's not showing download for me as I've not posted before today ... Cheers

S/w update has been sitting at 98% for the last couple of mins... And thanks again cactikid much apriecated

Seem to be more successes for the night crawlers and I would also presume with them who are up with the lark.(for obvious reasons as some people do actually sleep and give the server some rest bite) seeing quite a number of successful downloads this evening so hopefully it will balance out soon and everyone is happy again. Just an FYI there where 2 releases of the new firmware both dated 16/01/2015, the one in downloads is first release and will solve the connection issues, however a little bug in the code which some may have noticed which leaves the clock randomly in the bottom right of screen. The one from server is 2nd edition and as yet no reports of similar bugs. So ideally if you want it as hassle free as possible update from server when it's quieter periods. However if your firmware is dated 16/01/2015 you should be back to being as reliable as can be expected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

morning all, whats going on with kriptview, i'v been trying to download the new firmware for the last 2 days but keeps getting stuck at the last 7% ?

Seem to be more successes for the night crawlers and I would also presume with them who are up with the lark.(for obvious reasons as some people do actually sleep and give the server some rest bite) seeing quite a number of successful downloads this evening so hopefully it will balance out soon and everyone is happy again. Just an FYI there where 2 releases of the new firmware both dated 16/01/2015, the one in downloads is first release and will solve the connection issues, however a little bug in the code which some may have noticed which leaves the clock randomly in the bottom right of screen. The one from server is 2nd edition and as yet no reports of similar bugs. So ideally if you want it as hassle free as possible update from server when it's quieter periods. However if your firmware is dated 16/01/2015 you should be back to being as reliable as can be expected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for this info mate, i just did a manual update and now trying to do the second update online but server is very slow, i'll wait and do it next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back