Kryptview_A780_15012015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi (New to the community)
I've tried downloading the update via remote, but apart from taking all day its seems to freeze/stop at 99%. Tried again overnight and same thing. I've always used this method and its always worked for me, well at least until now. I'm not sure whether it's because everyone's trying to do the same thing all at the same time or if using the null cable is the best or only solution. Shall I wait and try again via remote and persevere and go get the cable? Any suggestions please?

Hi (New to the community)
I've tried downloading the update via remote, but apart from taking all day its seems to freeze/stop at 99%. Tried again overnight and same thing. I've always used this method and its always worked for me, well at least until now. I'm not sure whether it's because everyone's trying to do the same thing all at the same time or if using the null cable is the best or only solution. Shall I wait and try again via remote and persevere and go get the cable? Any suggestions please?

Keep trying like I did, it took many tries but eventually it went through , early morning seems better as not many doing the update at early doors :), also I use the null modem cable aswell so its a good thing to know when you are having probs like this

Last edited:
my advice to everyone get a null modem cable as it will happen again,last time people were warned and they ignored it their loss.

Hi Guys,

Newbie here. I cant seen to download the update file from the download section. - I have activated my account and made a post but its still says the I dont have permission. Any ideas ?

Thank You

Steggsy

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 PM ----------

ignore me I have sorted it now.

Hi Guys,

Newbie here. I cant seen to download the update file from the download section. - I have activated my account and made a post but its still says the I dont have permission. Any ideas ?

Thank You

Steggsy

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 PM ----------

ignore me I have sorted it now.

We Did :), only joking glad you got it sorted :)

Just got myself a null cable and a usb serial converter. Plugged it all together and viola. Took 3 mins. Might have only taken 2 if I had realised the com port required changing from 1 to 5. All works ok and well pretty pleased with the results. Cost me £45 from chaplins, but there you go can't have it all..

Just got myself a null cable and a usb serial converter. Plugged it all together and viola. Took 3 mins. Might have only taken 2 if I had realised the com port required changing from 1 to 5. All works ok and well pretty pleased with the results. Cost me £45 from chaplins, but there you go can't have it all..

Do you have a link to the cable wire you bought?

Would something like this do? Click here

quick up-date still up and running no glitching or scrabbled look's like it's done the job, on system information date is 16/01/2015 job done.

ok sorry cacti i just realised that s/w update is just the same thing as doing update with null cable thanks for pointing that out. i must have downloaded the frst verion as i get the clock in corner sometimes wich can easily be removed but if i just done s/w update i will get the 2nd version is that correct? not going to try it now as box is working fine and clock thing isnt that annoying so will just leave it till s/w update is working for without problems

Anyone in glasgow do these updates as i dont have a laptop my A780 box is glitching bad and saying scrambled and no signal

---------- Post Merged at 08:38 PM ----------

Hi mutuman yes my update doing the same help anyone

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ----------

Yes my s/w update seems to be stuck at ten percent

Hi im also having trouble updating gets to about 95% then stops been like since Sunday how do install the update from here may have a null cable that was used for my eurovox box!

still trying myself even now thought it may have settled down the amount of people trying to download but seems to be getting worse cant go down null cable option got no null port on pc

still trying myself even now thought it may have settled down the amount of people trying to download but seems to be getting worse cant go down null cable option got no null port on pc

Will be back to fever pitch again as there is another update on 19/01 the original release being 16/01. So everyone is back to square one again and the mayhem of several thousands desperate to update even though the 16/01 release fixed the glitching everyone wants the latest and greatest regardless and they want it now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back