Last movie you seen & rate it ?

The Brothers Grimsby 8/10 lol

London has Fallen 6/10 if you can't be bothered thinking and just want a bit of a shoot em up, this fits the bill.

Last edited:
Watched Suicide Squad but wasn't much impressed with the movie,seemed like a mish mash of different movies clubbed together. 3/10

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ----------

Do you think having watched Narcos,The Infiltrator would live up to the expectations?Im leaning towards watching it though

American History X 8.5/10

Movie about an extreme neo nazi racist Ed Norton entering the prison system for the killing of two crips (black gang members). While doing his time he becomes disillusioned with the beliefs that put him in prison then finds friendship in an unexpected place and seeks to make amends for his crimes on release. Be warned graphic violence, sexual violence, offensive language, strong racist themes.

Excellent movie that I've seen 3 times and whoever I've watched it with has agreed it's a movie people should see. I've never seen a 10/10 movie and I've seen a whole lot of them and this ranks in my top dozen comfortably.

---------- Post Merged at 01:38 PM ----------

Movie about an extreme neo nazi racist Ed Norton entering the prison system for the killing of two crips (black gang members). While doing his time he becomes disillusioned with the beliefs that put him in prison then finds friendship in an unexpected place and seeks to make amends for his crimes on release. Be warned graphic violence, sexual violence, offensive language, strong racist themes.

Excellent movie that I've seen 3 times and whoever I've watched it with has agreed it's a movie people should see. I've never seen a 10/10 movie and I've seen a whole lot of them and this ranks in my top dozen comfortably.

---------- Post Merged at 01:38 PM ----------

Black mass:

The true story of Whitey Bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history of South Boston, who became an FBI informant to take down a Mafia family invading his turf.

not bad, only thing i didn't like was the " its a family secret recipe" part, it just reeked of the bit in goodfellas " what ? im a funny guy ? i amuse you ?, still worth a watch though if you like this genre 7/10

Watched Suicide Squad but wasn't much impressed with the movie,seemed like a mish mash of different movies clubbed together. 3/10

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ----------

Do you think having watched Narcos,The Infiltrator would live up to the expectations?Im leaning towards watching it though

Na nothing to do with the tv show at all
didnt really get in to it. Very let down

The Infiltrator 6/10, was alright, bit slow.

Just downloading David Brent but got a feeling it will be a let down like AB Fab.

The Shallows trailer looks good though.

Will report back.

Last edited:
Back