Mag 254 warning message

Speaking to my supplier today Informir are doing this to cover there own arse. has they sell legit to genuine IPTV companies and have had to do this has a prevention like the premier league trying to stop it in the UK and if your server gets on the list its on Informirs to block it.

Sounds like a wind up, some people get off on spreading distrust, panic, false threats and the more it spreads the greater the buzz they get. It's a little like the fake news old Trumpy goes on about.

The EPL and sky were given a near free reign in the last court order,they can do nd ask anyone to shut down servers or anything else that helps stops football being shown

Official mag boxes manufactured by informir are now blocking servers as instructed by anti piracy agencies .of thinking about purchasing a mag don't bother or seek out online how to reflashing box back to previous firmware.

i wonder if its to stop CUSTOM SOFTWARE being used in the boxes ??

Attachments

• 3timesblocked.jpg
    3timesblocked.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 44
i here this is what they are doing going forward. in my opinion if that is the case they have closed the business.
we will have to just wait and see

Could well be as some boxes are fine when others aren't. I thot it was Mac blocking. Im getting one tonight to have a play with it.

Are there any clones going about of these? I always bought from WOS but they might have got hold of a batch of clones by accident.

A Statement from Infomir has just been published publicly on their own news blog. No smoke and mirrors - no pack drill.

Looks like they are actively working with the copyright holders in relation to any complaint requesting that they block access to any portals which are detailed in the complaint made to them.

https://www.infomir.eu/eng/press-center/news/201-infomir-protects-the-copyright/

It also seems that it isn't Country specific, so this will probably be Worldwide and so far more widespread than the ISP blocks in the UK.

So I would assume that more services will be added to the blocked list in due course as they are subject to a complaint. I can't see it being left at just a few hand picked providers.

Last edited:
Back