VPN

yes and no. depends on how hammered ur vpn provider and/or location you are connecting to is.

as always with vpns its trial and error.

same issue but only for sky bb users , r protection is affecting all when sorting but sky bb r blocked now as amount on main server outway the amount actually on sky bb so said all sky bb use vpn ,but i just cant get 1 working on h9s ,spent days doing n trying to fix tbf ,just cant get 1 to run right im just glad i aint on sky bb lol

Hi all you techies out there, can I flash a Mikotik HAp Lite supplied by Liberty shield as I have my own VPN which is valid for 5 years and don’t want another one and install my own

A VPN should cure most issues of blocking however, using a VPN may reduce your download speeds to the point IPTV is unwatchable. So as mentioned take a few trials to see what works for you.

It's refusing login so I guess it's password locked by liberty shield as they want you to subscribe to there VPN and I already have my own

with the open vpn plugin changing
Nameserver 1 8.8.8.8

Nameserver2 8.8.4.4
may work iv just seen on anuther forum but i cant plugg a zemma in to try now or il be at it all night

ther is a vpn generator that can be used thru putty whitch gives u an option to choose wat vpn supplier u have n send to box to try
VPN Script Generator if the guy tht passed the info gets it working on my mates box then he really is a life saver

Simon I'm unable to log into the router, I thi k they have locked all users out unless you activate there free trial, I don't want to do that as I have my own vpn

is ther not a ip on bottom of router ? n got a pal t test an idea i had from digging 4 info n he seems to b working so i will test tomos n feedback on here if that hhelps

ip address I have, user name is admin or unless it was changed by liberty shield and password could have been changed by them as well so at the moment my laptop is in for repair and cannot download Mikrotik software to enable me to do this, but you feedback will help me

The vpn script generator works and why providers are blocking sly bb makes me laugh.
as its not those that started new blocking methods it was vm who started it by tracking end users traffic and all other isp have followed suit I'm on sly broadband and not blocked by my provider.
To the person with the libertyshield lite router it's locked to be only used by them which is a pain in arse but its a way to keep customers.

Baz I have been in touch with Mikrotik and it is possible to reflash the OS
I've never heard of them but I had the liberty shield a couple of year ago now so can only say from when I had one mate be good if you actually get round it tho

so vpn now working on h9s whith infinity all u do is this
use the generator VPN Script Generator copy n paste script it gives u in putty ,choose ur vpn n hit enter
wen box comes bk on ,go in plugins,vpn manager,menu,config in 1 folder to yes , change yes on auto start double check ur user n pass n press ok ,u should now have a country list ,hit ur country n boom

The vpn script generator works and why providers are blocking sly bb makes me laugh.
as its not those that started new blocking methods it was vm who started it by tracking end users traffic and all other isp have followed suit I'm on sly broadband and not blocked by my provider.
To the person with the libertyshield lite router it's locked to be only used by them which is a pain in arse but its a way to keep customers.
r protection n servers r all customised so wen trying t fix blocks it was affecting all 5k users n ther is only 260 on server on sky bb so get them to use vpn fixes everyone else having hassle but just sussed vpn on my h9s here so all good now thanx to this thread tbf cheeers guys

Could somebody please confirm, if this is saying all connected? if all is ok how come it's free, am not moaning just wondering||
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20201026_101028[1].jpg
    20201026_101028[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
Back