VPN

i can't seem to bring up the list of countries. please see attachment's.

Attachments

• 20201026_134716[1].jpg
    20201026_134716[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20201026_134734[1].jpg
    20201026_134734[1].jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
For some reason the configs aren't downloading for some people.

Download the configs from here https://www.ipvanish.com/software/configs/configs.zip

Unzip the zip file and send all files to hdd/IP_Vanish2

did u change the show all in 1 folder wen u press menu? it needs to b a reall vpn acc user n pass not a snide 1 i could only get ipvanish to work

fresh flash n setup usb swap,mount ect ,send infinity with putty then send gen script,wen box back on ,launch vpn manager,menu,change auto start n all in 1 folder to yes ,press ok choose ur country n connect worked fine

fresh flash n setup usb swap,mount ect ,send infinity with putty then send gen script,wen box back on ,launch vpn manager,menu,change auto start n all in 1 folder to yes ,press ok choose ur country n connect worked fine
could b not saying is like but the files wont overwrite like im doing im getting my customors 2 sign up , but fresh flash n setup is needed n obv usb setup how it shud b ,n id recormend open atv 6.2 6.4 100% has some bugs in it

aye iv tried a surfshark acc n was all good gt countries ect but got auth-failed wen hitting start , thts the config , but ipvanish seems fine

I don't know what the issue is tbh. Maybe just have configs download to etc/enigma2/vpn for all vpns but then some like to have multiple vpn providers
Than may cause issues with space for some users NordVPN2 configs for are 15.5mb , IP_Vanish2 559kb and ivacyvpn2 17kb mind you not everyone has multiple vpns I just have the 3 on so I can swap if needed I just use putty with script posted to change usename and passwords
Code:
cd .
init 4
sleep 3
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.username=USERNAME' /etc/enigma2/settings
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.password=PASSWORD' /etc/enigma2/settings
init 3

Than may cause issues with space for some users NordVPN2 configs for are 15.5mb , IP_Vanish2 559kb and ivacyvpn2 17kb mind you not everyone has multiple vpns I just have the 3 on so I can swap if needed I just use putty with script posted to change usename and passwords
Code:
cd .
init 4
sleep 3
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.username=USERNAME' /etc/enigma2/settings
sed -i '$i config.vpnmanager.password=PASSWORD' /etc/enigma2/settings
init 3
If I changed to one location the script would delete all configs so only one VPN would be used at a time. I'm not sure about doing that though as I like to have them in different locations so I can easily test them without losing current configs.

If I changed to one location the script would delete all configs so only one VPN would be used at a time. I'm not sure about doing that though as I like to have them in different locations so I can easily test them without losing current configs.
I have similar 3 vpn folders on hard drive for testing my normal ivacy and the other two just bought 1 month subs to start with to see how they were. It would be ideal if vpn manager could remember different passwords for the different vpn's P.S. are you going to update script to download enigma2-plugin-extensions-vpnmanager_1.1.4_all.ipk.
I can't remeber now if it updated to v1.1.4 via script or enigma updates :unsure:

Back