VPN

same issue but only for sky bb users , r protection is affecting all when sorting but sky bb r blocked now as amount on main server outway the amount actually on sky bb so said all sky bb use vpn ,but i just cant get 1 working on h9s ,spent days doing n trying to fix tbf ,just cant get 1 to run right im just glad i aint on sky bb lol
I had a similar issue with on of my old boxes as it was running android 5 or something. What’s the android version?

Yes mate VPN is required. Also it could be your providers server being DDOS attacked.
That is quite rare it only happens now and again. And if your supplier dosen't fix the issue it will happen all the time not just when football is on.

Most apps need a minimum of android 5 or above i think. Could be time to think about updating your box.
Yeah mate, that’s what am saying Iv got plenty devices mate, firestick, android boxes and zgemma although I need a new zgemma mine packed in haha it just get stuck when booting. Probably because I have flashed it so much haha.

Could somebody please confirm, if this is saying all connected? if all is ok how come it's free, am not moaning just wondering||
Thanks in advance
press menu,change all in 1 folder to yes n auto start n hit ok then the countries shud appear ,hit 1

at u mean wt version buddy ? driod iv fixed simple vpn sub it was getting vpn running on enigma2 boxes that was the issue but again fixed now
Least it’s sorted now mate. My experience with enigma2 boxes has been most over the last year as my Zgemma box packed in. Might need to jump back to enigma 2 boxes

Least it’s sorted now mate. My experience with enigma2 boxes has been most over the last year as my Zgemma box packed in. Might need to jump back to enigma 2 boxes
been messing with em years tbf right back to star s lol only deal with h9 series now tbf n only because i have a custom tv exe n like the freesat side lol kids have mine now i run formular s turbo

Back