What's the difference between a cline and an nline? - noob qiuestion

Sometimes they like freeze by going to another channel seem to stop it Saves waiting sometimes for it

It could be several reasons. Server,internet,how you are connected to box ie wireless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a av500 mbps home plugs with a gigabits port switch .in a 13meg stable connection with a 1meg upload speed. Like I say I tested a test cline and it never froze

I don't know what to do as what I am finding is everyone is saying go with this person and that, and the majority are just eBay resellers !! I'm not saying yours is, it's just that's what's happening

Is it easy to put a n line onto the skybox? after youtubing how to put a c line on i found it quite easy

You know sometimes the quality of the films on SD are not of SD? They seem worse sometimes then watching normal SD like some movies on sky movies. Are the different lines going to provide better picture quality?

Doesn't the picture quality depend on the satellite feed itself not the line? If it is freezing for a certain time is that a card server pinging issue?

Sorry I'm new and getting my head around it all.

Hi. Just bought a ZGemma H.2H box. I guess I need two lines reading the above. Next thing is I still do not know which to get Cline or Nline. I have a dish & cable broadband. Any advice please. I would like to test before I go further so prices would be good>
Thanks

View attachment 17653
Hi, I'm a newbie, please be patient. I have an openatv image. Can you confirm if I have an n line from attached screen grab? As far as I know an n line is more stable. Today there seems to be a lot of glitching. I've only bought the box from a provider last week and up until today, the glitching was minimal. My sat is fine and I use tp links and I have 10mb download speed. I can't seem to access the ecm readings even when I hit OK twice on the remote on the channel that's glitching. Is that because the provider set the box up like that ? Is there another way to check ecm readings? Thank you.

Last edited:
Back