Wooshbuild Support Thread

Re-flash the box with just the zgamma folder of BaseBuild. Make sure you don't have other devices other than the USB you are flashing with.
No good, still not getting passed FLSH/boot, no numbers and light red. Surely this box wouldn't be bricked just by flashing.

Should my box Zgemma H2s on WB 7.02 continue to record an iptv channel when in standby mode?

Difficult to give a definitive answer to this one as it depends whether your IPTV supplier allows recording at all, some do, some don't. But generally if recording is allowed then it should continue to record in standby.

I've been testing iptv on wooshbuild on a zgemma h2s on the past week and it's been very underwhelming. It freezes regularly on a channel and I have to go up/down a channel to refresh. I also get jitter on the streams. I can categorically rule out any problems with my iptv supplier or my broadband, I use Smart IPTV app on my Samsung tv and it work flawlessly, all the time....every time. Both my tv and zgemma are cabled directly to gig router and i have a 180MB net connection. Out of interest I've also tried ipab with exactly the same problem. I guess the underlying problem is with openatv. Its a pity as I really wanted this to work right :-(

Zgemmas are a tad under powered for some HD channels - esp foreign ones as they have a higher FPS than UK HD.

If you are using xtream editor of the Suls plugin then import streams as iptv.

Also download service app through:

Plugins; download; service extensions.

Then goto
Menu : gui : extended gui : service app and change the default player to ext3player.

See if that helps with the channel stuttering.

If it helps then use service app for the HD and 3pm channels.

But turn it off after as it's not always compatible with epg importer

Add VPN easily is throwing up an error on installation

Collected errors:

*opkg_lock: could not lock /run/opkg.lock: resource temporarily unavailable

The settings aren’t saving and goes to the choose VPN screen every time you load it (even with the settings inputted) when you choose your VPN provider and press blue the VPN then starts each time until you exit

If you are using xtream editor of the Suls plugin then import streams as iptv.

Thank you good sir. Previously I imported the m3u through echannelizer and organised my own bouquets. I installed the suls addon and ensured they were imported as IPTV. Looks like its working great, no freezing and channels show quicker when flicking over to them.
You just saved two zgemmas from the scrapheap.

Thanks again.

Hi I've installed Wooshbuild v7 on a H2H with VM. Very pleased but I have a slight niggle with it. Periodically an WB icon appears on the screen and renders the box unresponsive untill it disappears. Sometimes the sound goes off too.
Any ideas?

Basic one from me.. wooshbuild v7. Only ever used wooshbuild so not sure if its a zgemma thing or not but when i press info button on the epg it doesn't display whole info and I can't work out what button to press to scroll.

Hi Guys, Looking for some help. Have bought a H.2S and flashed with wooshbuild V.7, have added the script from IPTV Provider but it is not loading the bouquets. When added the script and the box reboots it gets to 59 and stalled for a good few minutes then rushed through tthe rest really fast and then get the free sat tv guide but no provider bouquets

Any suggestions what I may be doing wrong?

Hi Guys, Looking for some help. Have bought a H.2S and flashed with wooshbuild V.7, have added the script from IPTV Provider but it is not loading the bouquets. When added the script and the box reboots it gets to 59 and stalled for a good few minutes then rushed through tthe rest really fast and then get the free sat tv guide but no provider bouquets

Your iptv provider should have given you instructions about using epg-importer. If you don't have it installed you will need to down load it via the green button.

Your iptv provider should have given you instructions about using epg-importer. If you don't have it installed you will need to down load it via the green button.

Not sure it was that but thanks. Took the box home from my Mums and tried the same process in my house and loaded straight away. I have ISP Blockers unblocked in mine but not me Mums so not sure if it was that. Going to take box back to Mums tomorrow and try again there

Does you provider use xtreme editor for their epg?
The epg importer is out of date for zgemma boxes (early ones) so waiting for that to be updated.

Anyone able to tell me off the top of their head how to swap the sd for the hd channels on the epg?
Press Green | --WB Config-- | Country, region, scanning & bouquets | Have BBC 1 HD as channel 101 'yes' | Have ITV HD as channel 103 'yes' Green (Save Settings)

I have changed over to wooshbuild, followed all the YouTube videos etc, uploaded my line which was working on my old build, but only getting FTA channels? When you go on a subscription channel it is seeing a signal? I still have a basic vermin tv package does that have anything to do with it? Or is it a line issue/setup? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there
Does anyone know how to get the 7day EPG to work? I have a zgemma h5.2tc on virmin. Wooshbuild v7. All works fine and really pleased with it. The problem is I’m only getting epg for 24 hrs or so. Also every day in the morning. The epg is kind of empty and it takes a while of using the tv to get the epg and program list to come up. I have searched to know how to setup 7day epg and they all seem to be old posts and I seem to have done everything correct. Could anyone point me to right direction where I can get full instructions to get the 7 day epg working?
Many thanks in advance.

Back