2 mac addys?

hirsty

Hi can I run a fire stick with 2 mac addys?
e.g. replace my mag on stbemu pro and put mag address in then with another sub use there custom app
with the sticks original Mac?
Cheers

If using stb emu Pro on fs you can have maximum 5 portals I have 3 on mine all with different mac addresses so in theory it can be done but you can't change the mac address on the mag box you can create a new profile on stb emu and put your mag box mc address into stb emu in stbe settings if that helps but if a provider app you may not be able too

If using stb emu Pro on fs you can have maximum 5 portals I have 3 on mine all with different mac addresses so in theory it can be done but you can't change the mac address on the mag box you can create a new profile on stb emu and put your mag box mc address into stb emu in stbe settings if that helps but if a provider app you may not be able too
Cheers mate
I want to use stbemu pro to replace my mag box on firestick with my main sub
Then use another sub with there app using the original firestick mac
Can this be done
Cheers

You can put your mag box mac address into firestick in one profile if using providers app it will give you a mac address so you could just use that mac address on another profile I should imagine ask your provider for a trial on there app and create a new profile on stb and use the mac from that some provider apps can't be modified for stb my provider has his own I can put it in my firestick but I can't change it

Back