Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I did consider that but rejected the idea for a few reasons.
It's been working fine for a couple of years, plus it's closer to the router than any other stick and it would mean going through ceilings or running cable round the place - don't want to do that.
Tp-link extenders do the job for me when the devices are upstairs or far away from the router.

I have some old ones lying about somewhere but don't think that will solve the intermittent powering off problem?
If it's the closest one to the router then I can't see that being the problem.
The powering off could be a faulty PSU, swap one of the other psu's off a different one and see if it changes

Hi.

First post from me, been lurking for along time ...

I've got a couple of google chromecast with google tv sticks around the house. They do everything I want them to, tivimate, smarttubenext etc, everyone in the house is used to them and likes the remotes etc.

Problem is, one of them is playing up. It keeps dropping the wifi connection and powering off so I'm thinking of replacing it.

I'd be happy enough with another stick exactly the same, they are cheap enough £24.99/£49.99 but I'm wondering if there's anything better out the for similar money. Had firesticks before and dont really want to go back to them.

Cheers.
Hardwire is an option or a WiFi hub closer to device. I personally prefer Chromecast over firestick

If it's the closest one to the router then I can't see that being the problem.
The powering off could be a faulty PSU, swap one of the other psu's off a different one and see if it changes
Good shout. I'll swap them over and see if it makes a difference. Thanks

I was thinking about getting the MXQ PRO box or the Formuler z11 Pro. Any advice on these two
Vast difference between MXQ and Formuler both on price and preformance.

Probably wouldnt go for the lower end formuler box. They still need to up there game a bit and move away from mobile android.

Vast difference between MXQ and Formuler both on price and preformance.

Probably wouldnt go for the lower end formuler box. They still need to up there game a bit and move away from mobile android.
Not an app around touches mytvonline3 wasn't aware Formuler did a lower end box.

They do mate. Come the z11 is the there premium they have some cheaper models which are not so good.

I still say it havent tried mytvonline 3 although have mytvonline 2. And IMPLAYER certinaly beats mytvonline 2

I will look at at mates. IMPLAYER is pretty much mytvonline with a few extras. It could do exactly the same. Layout very simular.

I think that config setup that people have been talking about coming from formuler could seperate things

Back