Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Andoid 10 ferret but thanks

I wont argue but look above the box i'm told to get has to be android 10 but ferret has provided a link for android 11 and as of yet I don't know if system will work with 11. To buy a sub and install an app but if you are a beginner its tricky, I have iiptv now but it buffers so told firestick too old, its 2018, watch a foreign version, you cant have it on smart tv, I put it on smart tv and it works but channel can jump back, there'.s more you would not believe what I have been told. So now told get a 10 box from them which I don't want to do.

Its no big deal and the help on herse is great hence me being here.
All the IPTV apps will run on Android 11.

Thanks again. This is the bit, got trial friday, all ok on firestick, paid up sunday evening, now buffering, put app on smart tv tried it now with a series it stopped. Told get andoid 10 so if I get 11 they will say
no 10 is best.
.... told firestick too old and there is no way you can load app on smart tv.

So I'll get box for 10 and then if no good get a refund. I wont buy box from provider.

I'm not overly bothered now I have other means for what I need.

Hope that makes sense.

The idea of a good chipset makes sense hence my asking. I was looking at a T95 but as I said there are quite a few options. I'm enigam 2 myself.

Thanks again. This is the bit, got trial friday, all ok on firestick, paid up sunday evening, now buffering, put app on smart tv tried it now with a series it stopped. Told get andoid 10 so if I get 11 they will say
no 10 is best.
.... told firestick too old and there is no way you can load app on smart tv.

So I'll get box for 10 and then if no good get a refund. I wont buy box from provider.

I'm not overly bothered now I have other means for what I need.

Hope that makes sense.

The idea of a good chipset makes sense hence my asking. I was looking at a T95 but as I said there are quite a few options. I'm enigam 2 myself.
What version firestick was it ?

Its firestick 2nd gen, its got 1.25gb of storage free out of 5.94gb available. I have 2 other same but checked now ond only 1gb storage free. They are aps on there I never used and all I used was amazon, netflix, bbciplayer.

I am going to try and remove as many as possible now, like plex.

Last edited:
Its firestick 2nd gen, its got 1.25gb of storage free out of 5.94gb available. I have 2 other same but checked now ond only 1gb storage free. They are aps on there I never used and all I used was amazon, netflix, bbciplayer.

I am going to try and remove as many as possible now, like plex.
Clean up you apps then and try again. 2nd gens only have a gig of ram but should run IPTV.

Id do the usual clear cache on your IPTV app on the firestick then run a internet speed test on the firestick and report what you have.

Done that speed is 30 down and 30 up, ping is 13. At the moment its ok so they are too old and the same should apply to Sony TV ie clean out cache. I'll do that later when I get access.
would you believe it its playing wonky now but has settled now. I'll dump firesticks. Just looking at how to increase storage on sony tv on u tube now and that may answer my prayers. Im getting an android box for myself but I want tv to work for WHMBO.:smiley:

Last edited:
Well what anightmare IPTV is, where can I get a box that does android 10 with the chipset s905 with 4/64? And does it mean the box is android 10 forever and cant be updated to later versios? My budget is around 50 mark.
I have original T95 Z Plus 3/32Gb octocore still a good box but not cheap at the time problem is firmware last android version is 7.12 there were custom roms available. Later models have different ram

But do not even use it now just gigablue stb, android tv and firestick an odd time.

T95Z PLUS Android 12.0 New 2022 Smart TV BOX Allwinner H618 4G 32G 64G 6K 4K 3D BT 5G Dual WIFI6 Media Player Set top box​

Last edited:
Down to your source of supply buddy i beleive .& many factors . also device/ network/ app config loads of ifs & buts.. enjoy:-)

Last edited:
hi has anyone tried the new magboxes . the reason as these seem to be very easy to use however you can not put a vpn on the older ones

The 500a is a pure AndroidTV box should be ok, id say there is better out there for the money.

You could install STBEmu on the firestick and then that will replicate a magbox perfectly
thank you Ferret but the remote on the firestick isnt good for the older people . is there a STBEmu on a different box like amiko or formular . Just need a system like the magbox turn on and no apps

thank you Ferret but the remote on the firestick isnt good for the older people . is there a STBEmu on a different box like amiko or formular . Just need a system like the magbox turn on and no apps

Formuler devices would be good then, you can set the app to open on startup and they're straight in, vpn can be set to connect automatically, and it has a traditional style remote. Lots of the older members here who struggle with the newer tech have formuler devices and speak very highly of them.

Formuler devices would be good then, you can set the app to open on startup and they're straight in, vpn can be set to connect automatically, and it has a traditional style remote. Lots of the older members here who struggle with the newer tech have formuler devices and speak very highly of them.
Less of older please (formuler cc)user here 🤣🤣🤣.
I agree you can set it to auto launch the app think you can do it with amiko also

Back