Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I would have thought the less buttons the better the older you are not more!
I can't see how the fire stick could be more difficult to get your head round than any box suggested unless you forgot where it was! Or had dementia 🤔

No mol3 is great
Some issues with auto resolution and sometimes favourite groups disappear.
Few glitches but the fact that the 4500 or the U5 have more options like downloading VOD or TV series offline to be able to watch even without internet or the U5 has built in WiFi 6 or ability to record instantly on the internal storage makes it better as fas as I am concerned

Hi.

First post from me, been lurking for along time ...

I've got a couple of google chromecast with google tv sticks around the house. They do everything I want them to, tivimate, smarttubenext etc, everyone in the house is used to them and likes the remotes etc.

Problem is, one of them is playing up. It keeps dropping the wifi connection and powering off so I'm thinking of replacing it.

I'd be happy enough with another stick exactly the same, they are cheap enough £24.99/£49.99 but I'm wondering if there's anything better out the for similar money. Had firesticks before and dont really want to go back to them.

Cheers.

Hi.

First post from me, been lurking for along time ...

I've got a couple of google chromecast with google tv sticks around the house. They do everything I want them to, tivimate, smarttubenext etc, everyone in the house is used to them and likes the remotes etc.

Problem is, one of them is playing up. It keeps dropping the wifi connection and powering off so I'm thinking of replacing it.

I'd be happy enough with another stick exactly the same, they are cheap enough £24.99/£49.99 but I'm wondering if there's anything better out the for similar money. Had firesticks before and dont really want to go back to them.

Cheers.
Why not hardwire the devices instead of WiFi connection.

Why not hardwire the devices instead of WiFi connection.
I did consider that but rejected the idea for a few reasons.
It's been working fine for a couple of years, plus it's closer to the router than any other stick and it would mean going through ceilings or running cable round the place - don't want to do that.

Back