Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

For me personally a lot of these boxes are just overboard. If something like fire stick can stream iptv, vod etc that does me.

Got 2nd gen bit slow at times but it does job. Know spec wise really old and compared to these modern new boxes it pales into comparison.
If it works for you mate thats all you need to worry about.

Had a quick look through the thread and different boxes people use. Simple fact is the shield is the best on the market without a shadow of a doubt. Steff phoned me today the owner of world ----of------ where a lot get our devices from. On the phone for ages going on about different things and the same conversation cropped relating to this thread topic. I had placed an order for some boxes and they were on pre order so opted to go with the amiko A6 because the fomular Z nano is a 3 week wait. Steff said exactly the same shield is the boll---cks so mike123 top choice :love::love: (y)

Had a quick look through the thread and different boxes people use. Simple fact is the shield is the best on the market without a shadow of a doubt. Steff phoned me today the owner of world ----of------ where a lot get our devices from. On the phone for ages going on about different things and the same conversation cropped relating to this thread topic. I had placed an order for some boxes and they were on pre order so opted to go with the amiko A6 because the fomular Z nano is a 3 week wait. Steff said exactly the same shield is the boll---cks so mike123 top choice :love::love: (y)
Whats a good box for cable don't want to spend a fortune. virgin is coming to us soon its just for the conservatory.

These are the 2 i would go for and both under £100 but the octagon in in a different league

Zgemma H9.2H 4K UHD H.265 HEVC Combo Tuner 1x DVB-S2X + 1x DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver £70-75

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver £95

Can't go wrong with Amiko A6 box tbh I've been using one for past month plus have mol on it and the extended ir cable is a bonus and for only a gig ram box dosnt slow it down easy worth £50

I will keep a an eye on the situation. Who knows i may buy another sheild.
I upgrade my tech gear all the time and recommend the best I've used or seen. I bought two huge Samsung QLED TV's with matching soundbars. Wonderful. My son bought a Phillips OLED TV with a Bose soundbar. Which is better - both the OLED TV and Bose soundbar are better than mine.

I upgrade my tech gear all the time and recommend the best I've used or seen. I bought two huge Samsung QLED TV's with matching soundbars. Wonderful. My son bought a Phillips OLED TV with a Bose soundbar. Which is better - both the OLED TV and Bose soundbar are better than mine.
yes i will be looking for a new tv. After the builders have finished i will be looking for a 50 inch with a decent soundbar.

Hmm thats a good price for that tv :unsure:
I've got one mate paid £350 for it not no oled or ought but for size it's not bad priced curry's has it £10 dearer and pay £3.50 on insurance for like for like swap and if un repairable get new one next day

Back