Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Toshiba and Sharp to my knowledge are owned by Hisense now have been for a while.
Hitachi also I think are owned by hisense.

Anyway @mike123 is the new triangular remote for shield compatible on all models ?? Ive got the slimline remote but its very easy to drop because of the shape and i hate having to put them damn coin cell batteries in it lol :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Anyway @mike123 is the new triangular remote for shield compatible on all models ?? Ive got the slimline remote but its very easy to drop because of the shape and i hate having to put them damn coin cell batteries in it lol :unsure::ROFLMAO:
yes it will work on all previous versions of the sheild. I think they are £27 from the offical site I gor mine within two days of ordering it.

I’ve just purchased the formuler z8 delivered yesterday and I’m impressed with it as the dedicated remote makes life much easier when explaining to the missus!! :love::LOL:

Bloody heck guys you lot have alot of tech/gadgets how you get through all these devices :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Seriously enjoy it good fun mess around with.

I'm sure this thread has gone round in a circle!!
It started off which box could pi## the furthest!
Nvidia won by technical knockout about 20 posts away!

Amount of devices in my house is unreal have a couple unboxed under stairs all bedrooms kitchen dining room bedroom and got a couple more on way :X3::X3::whistle::whistle::whistle:
I am bad enough for tech. My 9 year old son has more than me.Get a sheild one more device will make no difference

Back