Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

I bought a 2019 shield pro today.

I actually got the Shield for Ā£55 but after paying auction fees (25 % Buyers Premium + 20% VAT) and delivery the total was Ā£94

Last edited:
Ok folk been thinking of treating myself for a while but so many choices.
Shield on here, this thread I've read back to front on it. Don't like the remote that's my choice plus don't want to buy some box that's a few years old and updates could stop any time. (That's something that puts me off it.)
I get there a good box and daddy of them all by what I read but for my reasons above plus the price it kinda puts me off.
Has for upscaling not bothered, picture on tv with most IPTV FHD is fine with me.
EDIT: Not bothered about games and has for certified apps I have them on my TV. (ip;ayer/itvx/my5/channel four plus others) This box is just for IPTV
Anyway think am kind of leaning towards a formuler box but once again so many variations so which is best please or an upgrade from a firestick 4k max at least. TIA

Last edited:
Ok folk been thinking of treating myself for a while but so many choices.
Shield on here, this thread I've read back to front on it. Don't like the remote that's my choice plus don't want to buy some box that's a few years old and updates could stop any time. (That's something that puts me off it.)
I get there a good box and daddy of them all by what I read but for my reasons above plus the price it kinda puts me off.
Has for upscaling not bothered, picture on tv with most IPTV FHD is fine with me.
EDIT: Not bothered about games and has for certified apps I have them on my TV. (ip;ayer/itvx/my5/channel four plus others) This box is just for IPTV
Anyway think am kind of leaning towards a formuler box but once again so many variations so which is best please or an upgrade from a firestick 4k max at least. TIA

Formuler or Buzz, go for their newest device that's in your price range.

Cheers mate, Looking at Ā£100/150 but in that bracket there is so much choice on the formuler boxes?

Yeah they bring out new devices very often with very little difference between them, they've got quite a gullible loyal customer base who are hoodwinked into thinking they need the newest box when, as evidenced by the prices, the predecessors are still more than capable of running iptv.

Cheers mate, Looking at Ā£100/150 but in that bracket there is so much choice on the formuler boxes?
There is a new Buzz TV 6 due out this summer.
Android 13 64bit Rock chip set with optional ram upto 16gb
Never owned a Buzz TV but Minix are bringing out a new device also and I have owned a couple of them and couldnā€™t fault them.
I currently have an Ugoos AM8 and that runs iptv flawlessly for me at the moment.
Also supports all pictures and sound formats,if that is important to you but usually most donā€™t care if itā€™s just being used for iptv.
Any mid range device will run iptv as itā€™s not really resource hungry and you donā€™t have to buy a high end devices just for running iptv.
You budget should easily get you a device capable of running iptv.
Now you have to choose one lol.
Good luck

Last edited:
Look at the Buzz TV boxes also.

Very good boxes better supported than the Formuler range in that you dont need to buy a new box every time they update Mytvonline
You don't need to push the buzz stick's any longer kuul is no longer a forum supporter šŸ¤£ To be fair they are a good choice šŸ‘

Thanks for the last few posts, I've got some looking about to do. Much appreciated. (y)

EDIT: nowt up wiv Yorkshire its gods own country, We,re all good ens up ere.

Back