Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

My parents have the 128gb apple 4k.
Bionic chip
4gb ram(I think)

Amazing picture quality just as good as the shield if not better imo.
Everything certified so no 480p either.

Great remote and as for IPTV apps my OAP parents love tivimax(tivimate clone for iOS)
Or they use a new app called UHF.

Not really an apple fan but that box is quality.
I have two shields and the 128g apple tv. The apple box imo is the better of the three. faster zapping , very clear vibrant pic. better remote etc.

What are your opinions on some of the chinese android boxes as a more open alternative to fire stick? I am aware of malware being on some of the boxes but supposedly the amlogic chips are okay.

I like the look of this Ugoos x4q pro
Ugoos does seem to be one of the better brands but not sure if you can trust them or perhaps the resellers.
But would you say it is a no go or worth a try?

What are your opinions on some of the chinese android boxes as a more open alternative to fire stick? I am aware of malware being on some of the boxes but supposedly the amlogic chips are okay.

Ugoos does seem to be one of the better brands but not sure if you can trust them or perhaps the resellers.
I have a Ugoos AM8 and had no issues with it so far.

Malware or what ever google or if on facebook are will probably have more info on you :LOL:

Any idea why my Apple TV 4K (first gen) randomly skips buffers and skips the episode or restarts it from beginning? Also when I try to fast forward it sets it back to beginning. (UHF & Tivimax) would hate to spend another $200 on a shield.

Any idea why my Apple TV 4K (first gen) randomly skips buffers and skips the episode or restarts it from beginning? Also when I try to fast forward it sets it back to beginning. (UHF & Tivimax) would hate to spend another $200 on a shield.
Have you tried VLC player to fix the issue?

Thank you, no I’ve been using native player I’ll give that a shot.
Ok if that doesn’t work then try to install a different app like purple player or smarters app on your Apple TV and keep vlc turned on for movies always that should work hopefully.

Back