all VM channels gone off?

A few have dropped prices since losing sports but they had issues aswel so I guess not 100% pure local cards although they was fast to fix servers.

Certain provider from another place Card ------kin-g- will be hitting 3 figures 6 months ago for a years sub
ouch I thought that site had fixed pricing, all of which was far less than 3 figures for 6 months

Not got any sports now and what? About £80?
Iptv costs less
Very few are charging £80/year most cut their prices drastically when sports went and they are now not much more than cache servers.

I am referring to before the sports went,Not been on there a while but i know the one who does most of the cable subs and he was £80 after the sports went

A few have dropped prices since losing sports but they had issues aswel so I guess not 100% pure local cards although they was fast to fix servers.
How they get away with what they do on there is mind blowing, Mods take great pride and rightly so in not allowing any providers to be mentioned on an open forum for every bodies benefit here. That place is just built for illegal tv viewing without a care in the world and the mod is the biggest provider on there :whistle:

whats not workng accross the board? we have NOT lost everything as the OP suggested
This^^^^^
There is no point making changes to Mgcamd or Oscam at your end if the right changes haven't been made at the server end
Mine is working with Mgcamd 1.45 so therefore my provider has made the changes at the server end (he also notified me that rhe changes were made)
I don't know what those changes were at the server end before anyone asks
where can i donwload Mgcamd 1.45 just cant find it in resources am i doing something wrong?

where can i donwload Mgcamd 1.45 just cant find it in resources am i doing something wrong?
Try looking properly for goodness sake,Its posted every where and the mods have enough to do without constantly having to delete the same postings

Ever since my service has come back on it has been glitchy as hell. What's happened all of a sudden. It used to be solid
It's all been explained in this thread and others today.
This is to be expected and farting about with tweaks and softcams will make no difference. It will settle down over the next week or so

How do i get mgcamd1.45 on my h2h, im using Wooshbuild. I have done something and when i press the red button i cant see the option for Softcams either, help i dont know what im doing lol

Back