all VM channels gone off?

Yes £100.
Not got any sports now and what? About £80?
Iptv costs less
the place i think your talking about here had a price lock by the forum moderators so they could not sell below that to stop the cache pricewars and protect its users. if your a member there have a read of their sticky. it was there to stop all this cheap selling and ultimately protecting the end user, you from being robbed when they shut up shop and do a runner with your money.

not long after the sly sports went offline they removed this restriction and price wars happened. people selling subs for £25 a year with multiroom on.

Thats if the forum your on about is the same one im on about anyways....

Yesterday I struggled with Oscam on my Duo2, mainly because I had never used it or configured it, I did manage to get it working fine on Oscam 11.578, and yes I already have been using MGCamd 1.45a for ages without issue.

I also have a Zgemma h5 running atv 6.1, and wooshbuild... using mgcamd 1.38a, obviously not working, so updated to 1.45a, still nothing, an old version of Oscam was installed so I run it, edited the Reader for MGCamd with details from my cws.. bingo working fine, literally took 2 minutes. Still on an old version, did not have to reflash or update Oscam..
Can you show us you reader please with your details taken out

Yesterday I struggled with Oscam on my Duo2, mainly because I had never used it or configured it, I did manage to get it working fine on Oscam 11.578, and yes I already have been using MGCamd 1.45a for ages without issue.

I also have a Zgemma h5 running atv 6.1, and wooshbuild... using mgcamd 1.38a, obviously not working, so updated to 1.45a, still nothing, an old version of Oscam was installed so I run it, edited the Reader for MGCamd with details from my cws.. bingo working fine, literally took 2 minutes. Still on an old version, did not have to reflash or update Oscam..
[/ what was the old version of oscam that was on your box that you used

Looks like my provider said its out of his control so looks like it wont work whatever I change it too. If anyone can get me a line for my h2h please message me with details

Looks like my provider said its out of his control so looks like it wont work whatever I change it too. If anyone can get me a line for my h2h please message me with details
some providers are scum mine said the same but is still selling the lines but put the price up to 60 quid i messaged him of another email address said all is working money grabbers

Back