all VM channels gone off?

Guess with motorised if you get someone to install and setup will be many hundreds of pounds.

As stated with cable no more from tomorrow and sly with limited channels. Its either motorised/multi sat or IPTV

Some will go with either one and some may go for both. Depends on the individual.

Perfect setup will depend on which the individual goes for.

It all depends what you want it for.
I have thousands of channels across iptv, cable and freeview.
I watch about an hour or so of iptv each week.
A few hours on cable channels each week
I have freeview on for about 10 hours a day

1850 has been about for a year so they have
Had plenty of time to work out there strategy
No cards for 1850

They're not daft. They were never going to switch it off bang on midnight.
It may go off in next 24h but far more likely to go after a few days to a week so that people start selling/buying lines again thinking it was a hoax and they will get a few days instead of a year.
Like when they switched of SS channels on cable...what happened then? Six weeks later iptv/xc was taken down - they could have done the raids months before but better to get as many people on it as possible first, so stop sports on VM, everyone buys iptv, then turn that off meaning a lot of people paid twice and had nothing

Just wondering what they've got planned with 1841 getting switched off

Won't the cards expire anyway before long? Regardless of whether or not they actively do anything? Or is that not how it works?

well at least it's one more day without hundreds of new threads saying 'my channels have gone black'

Back